BeveragesTea & InfusionsLipton
Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea bags

Lipton Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea bags

null

Why did Chobani Flips discontinue some of the original flavors that it came out with? I really loved the Tropical Paradise but now I can't find it.
Sweet or unsweet tea?
How many carbs are in this tea?
Start your review of Lipton Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea bags!
Polk city, FL
Lipton Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea bags uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Half & Half and some front porch sittin -Lipton iced sweet tea and Country Time lemonade. Yes please. This is as Southern as it gets.
Texas
1,249 reviews
Now that warmer weather has arrived, Lipton Iced Tea Bags become a staple in my household. I boil double the recommended water and use two tea bags per pitcher. It makes the best tea. We love to add Skinny Syrups to flavor it.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This brewed tea taste great. You can make it just about anyway you want and have it hot or cold.
Zirconia, NC
I remember as a child drinking tea and it was Lipton. As I have gotten older I would try other tea products, because it was cheaper but always went back to Lipton, its the best.
Billings, MT
You can throw a few bags into a pitcher of water and place it into the sun. It’s that easy! Has a good refreshing taste on those hot summer months it’s a go to.
I have been drinking this tea since I was four and I absolutely love it. It just taste so good and everyone else in my family really enjoys it.
San Jacinto, CA
My family and I love fresh brewed iced tea, especially during the summer!!!
My family and I love fresh brewed iced tea, especially during the summer!!!
Melcher, IA
We use Lipton Iced Tea Bags in our Iced tea maker nearly everyday. We have used other brands, but we do not like the taste as well as the Lipton brand.
Los Fresnos, TX
This Tea Is The Best Because You Can Drink It Cold Or Hot Either Way It Still Taste So Good Which I Love 💕
Purchased at: Walmart
Lipton Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea bags The Lipton tea bags are the best. None of the other brands even compare to Liptons. You can buy them at almost any grocery store. You can also get regular size or family size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
WAYNESVILLE, NC