Lipton® Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Megan S.Lipton® Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Amanda G.

BY LIPTON

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So dont just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Iced Tea. To prepare 1 gallon iced tea pitcher: simply brew two tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
This has always been the tea that I drink. Will not drink any other kind. Taste so good. Great value too. I can buy this anywhere. Flavor is mouthwatering. Even with 2 cups of sugar added too. I buy in bulks.
Lizzy J.
This tea is perfect for summer parties. I love that it just takes two tea bags to brew a full tea pitcher. It brews quickly and makes excellent strong black tea. Can’t recommend enough- priced right.
Lynnette S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tea is one of my favorite beverages hot or cold and Lipton makes a great tea that’s good for both. It doesn’t have a bitter taste. I’ve used Lipton for years and am a loyal customer and definitely recommend
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love tea and have to have it in my house. I drink it daily. Tea is pretty much all I drink. I love the Lipton brand and always buy it. It taste great and I can either make cold brew tea or hot tea with it which I love. I will always buy Lipton tea.
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
I like this product because the bags are large and I don’t have to tear tags off as many. The taste is great and the price is great too. This is our families favorite brand.
Dawn K.
Stockdale
Purchased at: H-E-B
Best tea around!!! It never leaves a bitter aftertaste and it's a great price! It's the only brand I buy, still! And yes, I've tried others throughout the years...even ones that swear they were suited for ice tea but they can't hold a candle to my Lipton's!!!
Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
I have been drinking this tea since I was a kid and will continue to do so. I have tried other brands but for some reason always end up back with Lipton. The price is low and sometimes I do find it on sale at the local grocery store here
Kayla T.
Keithville, LA
We have used lipton in the family for years. None of the other brands compare I think. My grandmother always made raspberry tea and now that she isn't here everytime I drink it I think of her. Lipton is the best choice for tea!
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Perfect for making summer time sweet tea so a pool party. Not expensive and it makes a whole pitcher. Add sugar and there you go can be made hot or cold . Will buy again and recommend to people who drink a lot of sweet tea
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
These are a great price, they’re sold almost anywhere, and the bags are enough to make a large pitcher for the entire family. We go through a lot of sweet tea so these are a staple in our home.
Jillian C.
Is this available in Canada?
Jillian C.
Is this available in Canada?

Walmart