Lipton® Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea Bags

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So dont just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Iced Tea. To prepare 1 gallon iced tea pitcher: simply brew two tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Is this available in Canada?
Is this available in Canada?
Start your review of Lipton® Iced Black Tea Family Size Tea Bags!
How would you rate this product?
When i want something other than soda or water, i always tend to go for tea. I love that this tea doesnt take long to make. I normally have a pitcher in the fridge and once in running low ill sometimes put some bags in a container with water and sugar and ill let rhe sun do its job and let it steep. Its very affordable, i buy the big family box for about $4 and it last a little while here.
Palatine, IL
My family is a big tea drinker. Having the choice of family size tea bags is great for when I want to make a big jug of ice tea or sun tea. It cuts down on using several of the smaller bags to achieve the same great strength and flavor of the black tea. Overall, I recommend purchasing this product if you make large quantities of tea.
essexville,mi
I absolutely cannot get enough of this tea. This tea sells in my area for around 2.50 a box and I would say it’s well worth it. I enjoy this on a daily basis with dinner or just to sip as I read in the afternoon. It’s is something I purchase regularly and I highly recommend it to others. Lipton® Iced Tea Bags
I don't think I've ever grown up in a house without ever having a big box of black tea in my house and being this brand.I grew up on this tea it was always made in the sun we call that sun tea because we literally left it in a mason jar outside in the sun all day for it to brew and it was the best.
Huntsville, AL
This is my #1 choice for iced tea bags. The family size could be bigger so I eint have to use 4 bags to make a gallon and I wish I could regularly find a box bigger than 24. The tea itself is great, flavor is amazing and really important to me since I drink it unsweetened!
Fremont, OH
So so so good!! You get so much tea with this and the iced black tea is so refreshing in the summer time. Good value for the ammount of tea bags that you get. Good packaging and tea bags arent a chore to steep. I am buying again when I run out which isn't any time soon.
I Love Lipton tea, it's so versatile, you can either make this one with milk on a cold morning or make an ice tea for a hot afternoon, I love how much product does it haves in every bag cause once you place it with the liquid it just works wonders, highly recommended.
Wewahitchka, FL
These tea bags make the best iced sweet tea. My family loves Lipton and is our first choice. It's very affordable and there isn't much that would make it better. It's a great value for the quality and quantity. I will continue buying this as long as it is available.
North Wales
This product is nostalgic for me. My mom used to make this by the pitcher, and would boil the water and then let it steep for a few hours. Even with steeping for so long, it was never too bitter, and was great with our without sugar (although we always used a ton).
My favorite type of tea love using it when people come over to my house is affordable and it last months depends on how often you use it. Easy to prepare it's a powder mixture you just add sugar and water. I will definitely continue buying specially in hot weather.