BY LIPTON #36 in Iced Tea

100% natural. Specially blended for iced tea. One tea bag makes one gallon. Rainforest Alliance certified black tea. 0 calories per 1/16 tea bag. Quality and taste since 1890. The bright thinking that goes into our glass - Our founder was a man on a mission - to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great-tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us - inspiring more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever for everything tea. Did you know our tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified: This means we're working with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. Visit www.rainforest-alliance.org. Rainforest Alliance certified. This product contains 45 mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz serving. To learn more about tea's role in a healthy lifestyle call 1-888-LiptonT (1-888-547-8668) or visit www.lipton.com. A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Our master blenders have crafted this delicious blend from carefully selected tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Simply brew with boiling water, sweeten and add the ice cubes. Then, take a sip and let great-tasting Lipton tea brighten your day.

Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I use these to make my tea at home. They are easy to use and have such a good flavor. All I add is water and sugar and I have some good sweet tea! I haven’t personally tried it black , but I’m sure it’s just as good!
Kaylin T.
Brookport
Lipton tea is the best tea. Reminds me of yummy younger days when mom would whip us up some very sweet tea and it would be gone by 2 pm!! Seriously perfect. Nothing to change. Will buy for the rest of my life!!
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Growing up we always made and drank tea. As an adult I’ve tried many types of tea, but I always come back to Lipton. Lipton tastes like childhood in a glass and above all other has the best flavor to me!
Barbara S.
Statesboro
I boil a gallon of water with four tea bags and a cup and a half of sugar. When it starts to boil, I turn off the heat, stir the sugar to mix it thoroughly and let it brew for 30 minutes. Best tea ever!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
Lipton is my favorite tea brand to brew! I don’t like using premade tea because it loses the fresh flavor. I make sweet tea with this and it has the best flavor! I will buy again! I love this tea brand.
Stephanie N.
We drink a lot of tea in our household. We try and stay away from soda as much as possible so tea is our go to! We get the gallon sizes because of how much we drink! It lasts us couple days!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
When it comes to tea bags will use nothing but Lipton. Lipton tea bags always come out with a good flavor and they always Brew evenly without a harsh or bitter flavor
Gabrielle B.
When I moved from Michigan to North Carolina I hopped on the sweet tea bandwagon! I always have a jug of sweet tea on hand now! This is my go to brand and has always been for iced tea! I just set it in the sun to brew all day before transferring it to the fridge!
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
We purchase the two pack from Costco and it lasts all summer. We make the tea hot and then make a container for the fridge and it’s the only thing besides a cold beer my fiancé will reach for in the fridge. For cold ice tea it’s the only brand we ever buy.
RENEE M.
Midlothian
Perfect for making big family pitchers of iced tea. I use 4 of the smaller bags or one of the gallon sized bags. I like that if you step it longer the bolder the taste so you can kinda customize it depending on how strong you like the tea.

back