BY LIPTON #4 in Cider

Lindsey S.
Two words: SO GOOD! Do you love a sweet treat that isn't overly sweet? Well, here you go! This is DELICIOUS! We love to buy these products because we can always count on them to be consistently flavorful and delicious!
Kerrigan C.
Great cinnamon flavor! I like making it really strong and with hot damn around Christmas and thanksgiving. It's a crowd pleaser for sure! Very affordable and you can get it at most stores. Will get again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
What's Thanksgiving without Hot Apple Cider? I brew up a few gallons and keep it simmering on the stove. I add some fresh cranberries, apple slices, and cinnamon sticks and some top shelf Bourbon and it makes your house smell so delicious and makes your guest feel warm and cozy! Leave the Bourbon nearby in case they like it a little stronger, because I usually make the strength for just a little kick you never know who's a light weight and who want's a full flavor so it tends to make everyone happy. You can also have a cold brew and a nonalcoholic brew for those that prefer no alcohol. You know your guest and I cater to all of my guests it just makes them all know they are all important. It gives me a little more to do but since every dish might be duplicated because some like onions, bell peppers, pimento etc. some don't but I want everyone to enjoy the festivities!
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
I have loved Lipton apple cider tea every since I was a child. It has been a staple that I will never take away. I love the smell, and the aroma of the tea as well as the tea.
Bryan H.
Want a nice warm cup of apple cider but it's not cider season grab a box of lipton's cider bags and brew your own cup even in the middle of summer tastes great and puts you in the mood for autumn.
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
ive definitely had better hot cider. the taste isnt that good and the quality of how it dissolves could be better.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Perfect drink for Fall and Winter! We love Liptons Spiced Cider, it's amazing flavor is perfect for the season!
angel d.
Archdale
This is so yummy on a cold autumn day. Wrap yourself in a blanket, sit in a rocking chair and sip on a mug!!!
Cassie B.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
As far as cider from a flavoring goes, Lipton has the best. Nothing beats actual apple cider though so I tend not to drink it very much.