Lipton® Hong Kong Style Original Milk Tea Rich and Smooth uploaded by SUKI L.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Hong Kong Style Milk Tea Rich and Smooth 20 pack

Buy on Amazon
Amanda T.
Okemos, MI
The tea is good the flavor is ok could be better. I feel that it's a bit too sour. At least for my taste. You could drink it either clod or hot which I guess is nice. The packaging is nice. I really wouldn't buy it again.
Rupashi B.
Fremont , CA
I highly recommend this . Really refreshing, nice packaging nice bright yellow color. It definitely meat my expectations and is affordable, really refreshing when you are going through periods. I would definitely buy it again
Alexis W.
Love this tea to make iced tea. You can't go wrong with Lipton tea. it is just a go to tea. Packaging is simple and easy. And the flavor is great and rich. I buy this at Walmart by the box. And yes I would recommend
Ellie R.
Love my tea. I'm a tea addict. I have 100% replaced tea with soda and I'm so thrilled! Lipton is the best and it's so easy to make. A cup? A pitcher? A tank? It's all so easy.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
I love Tea in general. But this is the best tea that I have ever had. It is very affordable. And I am I repeat consumer. And that has very nice packaging. And I recommend it to everybody who loves to tea.
Kaitlyn Y.
I LOVE Lipton ice tea. I like to put a few bags in my tea maker and them brew a pitcher of tea and drink it through out the week. It goes quick in my house though.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I like it because it is very refreshing, and I love
the peach one / Me gusta porque es muy refrescante y el que mas me gusta es el de durazno
yari a.
cicero, Illinois
This Tea taist soo good i make some in the morning and around my luch time at school and it just keeps me up and motivatied in the morning
Amanda M.
DeRidder
This is my favorite tea. I have tried other sweet teas but don't like any as much as this one. I get compliments every time I make it.
Ashton L.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite teas it's so good and simple! Love tea in the morning before I get my day started. Lipton is the way to go everyone!