BY LIPTON

Lipton Hong Kong Style Golden Milk Tea

Qi Z.
Quincy, MA
I love Lipton milk tea ! This is for sure my favorite flavor. I grew up drinking this because it is super easy. You just pour the powder into the cup and add hot water. Very affordable as well. I'd definitely buy it again when I see it around
Swhana T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been drinking this tea ever since I was younger. When I was younger I used to have it with biscuits... My family and I enjoy this tea company, especially my mom who is a tea fanatic. This is the tea company we look for when buying tea, and when not buying this tea flavor we get the iced tea.
Kierra B.
I'm not too sure about these my mom had some at her house and I made some for myself but I was too late to drink it as my daughter drink it all from me. I have not been able to find any anywhere to try it on my own.
Jennifer C.
I really enjoy tea alot then coffee. I drink most Japanese tea like green tea, hojicha, and genmaicha. Ever since I've tried milk tea, I'm addicted to it!
I would try any milk tea at a coffee & tea place. I didn't know Lipton brought out a milk tea flavor til I stopped by to buy some grocery.
It's different but not too bad.
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
Love this Hong Kong style tea. I'm from London and it's now my favorite tea. It's surpassed my expectations. Amazing value. Nothing compares to it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
This tea taste good with or with out milk. I like freaking it in the morning with some cookies or crackers. Dip and eat! Packaging is pretty cute too. Try it for yourself.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I normally put either milk on condensed in my teas more a more balanced flavor with a creamy taste but this is just genius. The perfect tea to blend with a creamy substance like milk is just amazing.
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
This tea is so wonderful it really does skip a step by having the milk already in it the packaging is really well put together compared to other tease this one is much better I am a repeat customer I will continue to buy
Stephanie S.
Good for when you're in a pinch, but the tea flavor isn't strong enough in my opinion. Has kind of an acidic taste, but good amount of sweetness.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX
Its ok I like it somewhat. Would share it with others and buy it again. Share it with friends and family. Very good packing. I like it just the way it is. Not to bad its ok I like it just the way it is don't change nothing. Very much would do so. So others know how good it is.
Haare O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have never seen this product before...where can I find it?

Amazon