BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Hong Kong Style Gold Instant 3 in 1 Milk Tea Rich and Smooth 20 pack

Buy on Amazon
Kaylee R.
Hackensack, NJ
Ahhh I love this so much, it's an amazing tea, I am a repeating consumer, It gets addicted for me since I am used to the cold and drink this almost every, Amazing tea I will always buy it again! I would totally recommend it!
Fanny N.
I actually purchased this back in Hong Kong and it definitely hits the spot for milk tea however, it is not the same as authentic milk tea of course. It is convenient to be able to have milk tea whenever.
Brina H.
Pretty good flavor, and it doesn't have an aftertaste. I use these when I can't get to my favorite boba place. I just make the boba and a pitcher of this, and it's a pretty relaxing day at home. It's not very easy to find, I got mine from an Asian market near my job, but I haven't seen it in any other stores.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
This is so hard to find but so great! I have some at home and cherish it. Great flavor and I love the milky flavor and the consistency of this! I will buy it whenever I find it again because I don't ever want to run out!
Hermi W.
I used to make milk tea by using milk powder and tea bags but this solved it all! Really convenient to use and affordable. The flavor might be a little bland to some but you could always add sugar to it
Mariana F.
Seatac, WA
Am always in the run with 1 first grader and a 7month old Sometimes in the morning am only able to warm up some water but I dont even need to think about my tea these one is a go to☺️
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Have spoken you of this product to my colleagues at the University, and now the are buying, also my neighbors and my family.! I fell in love with the product.😱😱😱
Paola V.
Lipton Tea is the best tea on the all world. IT'S AMAZING!! A good price everywhere. It's perfect to relaxing after a hard day. IT'S THE BEST TEA EVEEEEEEEEER! I LOVE IT!!!!
Kimmie P.
I have about 3 cups of tea a day. I love that with Lipton tea I feel a nice soothing feeling in my throat while drinking and it keeps my stomach calm.
Christina F.
There is nothing I enjoy more to end my day than with a warm cup of Liptons Hong Kong Style milk tea it warms the body and helps relax the mind!