Lipton® Herbal Tea Bags Peppermint uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Peppermint herbal tea contains real peppermint leaves selected by our experts to deliver an exceptional infusion, naturally caffeine-free. Lipton tea and infusion experts around the world carefully select and blend only the best herbs, to deliver an exceptionally pure herbal tea flavor and aroma. Lipton Peppermint Caffeine Free Herbal Pyramid Tea Bags:

• Made with real peppermint leaves
  • 0 calories per tea bag
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Peppermints Leaves.

😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This peppermint tea is great ! For those out there afraid to try it because you think the taste is going to be too herbal or too strong , its not ! It tastes exactly like a peppermint candy , if you add sugar to it. I dont usually drink hot teas without sugar , but with this one i feel like it is great without it . It has helped me with bloating , faster digestion, the smell and tastes refreshes my body and mood ! i recommend this not for an every day drink, but for a once in a while.. when needed for bloating , or relaxing .
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
if you love tea and if you love peppermint than this is the to go tea bags. Lipton is a well known brand and i always find myself buying it. the minute you pour the water on it, you start smelling the peppermint. it gets stronger by the seconds. i always have my afternoon tea.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Lipton has always been my favorite tea brand. I bought this tea for cold n cough. Peppermint tea is good for that. It has a very refreshing taste and smell and good for cold also. I would recommend my friends and will buy again.
Jenna H.
Peppermint tea is my go to pick me up. It smells great, tastes great, and makes for a great cup of tea. I like Lipton's brand because the flavor is full and tasty. I would recommend this to new and experienced tea drinkers alike!
Eris G.
I injoy drinking these tees there super tasty and good to drink with any meal it's also healthy and good for when you are sick you can just add some honey to your tee and it should help you get better
Mesha B.
My favorite type of tea is mint tea and they have a really great option. It's great tea to drink while relaxing or while maybe feeling a little ill. It's soothing and oh so yummy.
Mr.Retail ..
Hot tea is the way most people start there day. Lipton peppermint tea bags are great but not as strong a brew as i would like sometimes. They are super affordable and easy to find at Walmart or amazon.com . If you do like these tea bags i suggest buying the bigger box as it is a better value for money
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
Great tea, especially when you have a cold. The peppermint definitely acts as a sort of decongestant and is really invigorating. I love teas that smell good and this one definitely does. Honestly, I save this tea for whenever I am not feeling too great because it is a goo pick-me-up
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Recently I came down with Strep and a sinus infection all at once. This tea has been a life saver!! So delish and decaf so I can drink it before bed. Great flavor not too strong.
Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Lipton Herbal Tea Bags are great. They are so good for you. The packaging and style is nice looking and convenient to store. There would be nothing I would improve about this product. I am a repeat customer and would definitely recommend to others.