Lipton Herbal Pyramid Tea Bags Pineapple Chamomile uploaded by Teri Y.

BY LIPTON

A Herbal Tea Experience Like No Other Caffeine Free Made With Real Pieces Of Pineapple Flavor With Other Natural Flavor Real Pieces Of Pineapple Real Chamomile Flowers Sweet And Soothing, With The Tropical And Floral Aroma Of Pineapple And Chamomile.&Nbsp; Lipton&Reg; Pineapple Chamomile Herbal Tea Seduces And Indulges Your Senses Through A Surprising Combination Of Real Pieces Of Juicy, Tropical Pineapple With Soothing Chamomile Flowers.&Nbsp; The Unique Shape Of Our Transparent Pyramid Tea Bag Provides More Room For The Fruit And Herbs To Infuse, Bringing You An Aromatic And Truly Indulgent Tea Experience, Bursting With Enticing Flavors. Lipton&Reg; Pyramid Infusions Lipton&Reg; Pineapple Chamomile Herbal Tea Contains Real Pieces Of Pineapple Selected By Our Experts To Deliver An Exceptional Infusion, Naturally Caffeine-Free.&Nbsp; Lipton&Reg; Tea And Infusion Experts Around The World Carefully Select And Blend Only The Best Fruits, Herbs, And Flowers To Deliver An Exceptionally Pure Herbal Tea Flavor And Aroma. 1-888-Liptont see more...

• Does it have a strong pineapple flavor or more like chamomile?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this? they don't sell it at my ...1 Answers
Daniela S.
Cupertino, CA
I really loved these teas. They were a great drink for me in the mornings and helped me wake up without having to drink coffee or any other drink that contains a high amount of caffeine. I loved the unique taste of the pineapple chamomile and now drink this quite often.
ana S.
Boyce, LA
este te es excelente combinación de piña y manzanilla .si estas pensando en bajar de peso si puede ayudar por que la piña es diurética y ayuda a eliminar liquido y toxinas y la manzanilla es buena por que te ayuda a relajarte y es desinflamatoria
lexi p.
Great taste as well as flavor with a natural and rich scent. The Chamomile flavor really stands out while drinking the tea.
Danisha J.
Foodie Expert
I got this tea from my sister because it had chamomile in it but the pinapple in it gives it a beautiful smell and taste not to over bearing and the pinapple just helps calm like aromatherapy while the chamomile slowly relaxes you. Absolutely love it. Would like to try more of these teas in the pyramid baggies. I love how they dont tear like the regular bags and it seems to get the flavor out effectivly .
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I am not a big fan of fruity teas, but a friend gave me a bag and it was so delicious! The pineapple flavor isn't overpowering. I've never had anything like it. The silky tea bag pyramids are really interesting too. I highly recommend this to all tea lovers!
Valarie R.
Foodie Expert
This tea is great if you want to relax or take a nap! It seriously makes me fall asleep because chamomile can make some people tired. It has a pretty strong plant taste but it's not to bad.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
My fiance introduced me to this tea. He knew that I love anything with pineapple. He personally loves chamomile so this was a win win for both of us. It is very smooth and flavorful. And I love the pyramid teabags
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
I honestly didn't care for this tea. It was okay, but I did not like the pairing of pineapple and tea. I did not think it had a great flavor. Kind of unusual. It was a good price, but I would not recommend this.
Teri Y.
Foodie Expert
Tea is great for calming.. I wish it were a little stronger though since I tend to make a large cup. But using two bags works.. The pineapple taste is great and doesn't overwhelm the tea. Gives it a nice taste to it.
Katie G.
One of my all time favorite teas. at first I didn't care for the pineapple and went back to plain chamomile tea, but then went straight back to this. it's a perfect blend of flavors that's really relaxing!
Khaliun U.
Foodie Expert
Does it have a strong pineapple flavor or more like chamomile?
Katie G.
Does anyone know where I can find this? they don't sell it at my target or any of the grocery stores near me.