BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description:

A Herbal Tea Experience Like No Other Caffeine Free Made With Real Pieces Of Orange Flavor With Other Natural Flavor Real Pieces Of Orange Real Mint Leaves Sweet And Soothing, With The Tropical And Floral Aroma Of Orange And Mint.&Nbsp; Lipton&Reg; Melon Citrus Mint Herbal Tea Seduces And Indulges Your Senses Through A Surprising Combination Of Real Pieces Of Orange And Refreshing Mint Leaves.&Nbsp; The Unique Shape Of Our Transparent Pyramid Tea Bag Provides More Room For The Fruit And Herbs To Infuse, Bringing You An Aromatic And Truly Indulgent Tea Experience, Bursting With Enticing Flavors. Lipton&Reg; Pyramid Infusions Lipton&Reg; Melon Citrus Mint Herbal Tea Contains Real Pieces Of Orange Selected By Our Experts To Deliver An Exceptional Infusion, Naturally Caffeine-Free.&Nbsp; Lipton&Reg; Tea And Infusion Experts Around The World Carefully Select And Blend Only The Best Fruits, Herbs, And Flowers To Deliver An Exceptionally Pure Herbal Tea Flavor And Aroma. 1-888-Liptont

Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
If you're looking for an herbal tea that not only quenches your thirst, but tastes hood hot or cold look no further! This herbal tea is so good I have at least 3 cups a day. I don't have the lemon flavored I have the raspberry flavor, which in my opinion is the best. I just wish the tea bags were on a string.☺🍋🌻
Tiana F.
I've had this tea and enjoyed it but there is a very obvious difference between fresh and organic loose leaf tea from tea shops and processed teas, as such, that have a much higher quality and taste. I won't buy store bought bagged tea anymore that uses glue and staples in their bags and stick with my fresh loose leaf tea from local shops.
Lacy U.
Antioch , TN
I really like this tea. It has a good flavor and doesn't really need extra sweetener. The packaging is nice but it's nothing special. I think it's good value tea and is definitely worth buying again
Sarah B.
I really enjoy my tea, and this particular one was pretty food. The citrus in it was nice, and i enjoyed. I have bought tea from this brand before and loved previous ones. It could have been a little more citrus filled but it was good. I would recommend to other tea lovers out there.
Cristian C.
i drink this everyday at night & it just makes me feel so much better & also whenever i'm sick i always reach for this & it just makes me feel a whole lot better! I LOVE THIS STUFF i 100% recommend it!
stacy p.
keeps your immune system up, love this when i'm on the go or st home relaxing, my favorite is with ice, and a bit of lemonade, great with some cheese cake, and always in the mood again, i keep this with me at all times!!
Jessica Y.
Matthews, NC
Let me tell you something about Russians. They live off tea. All the time. All day. We have giant cups for it. I've tried probably every tea you can think of. This one is a favorite. Hot or cold !! The mint flavor is amazing with the citrus!!
Jada O.
Dallas, TX
Lipton is one of the first tea brands I ever knew about and still a classic they have a little of everything. I prefer tea bags but even their canned tea is great for gatherings and what not. This brand in general is awesome
Natasha S.
This tea is like heaven is in my mouth, throwing the most awesome party there ever was. It's a nice mix of spearmint and melon, though admittedly, the melon could be stronger. I was a little worried about the citrus, but I couldn't taste it at all. The flavor is actually very similar to the Trident Layers gum, but again, the melon is a tiny bit muted.

I was also a little hesitant to try this because of another lipton pyramid tea I'd purchased (baverian berry or something like that), as it'd been almost completely lacking in flavor, but this is very flavorful! I put about 4 bags in a pitcher of cold water and let it steep in the fridge for a few hours. Definitely a great, cool, and refreshing flavor for the summer!
Laura H.
Virden, MB
These were pretty good, though not as strongly flavored as I like my teas, even after I left to steep a until cold and then re-warmed. But a smooth yummy taste!