BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton, (Black, Herbal &Choose Flavor Green Teas), 28 Count, 2.2oz Box (Pack of 3) (Decaffeinated Blend) A select cut of fine black teas, masterfully blended to create a wonderful smooth tasting tea. Enjoy a great tasting tea without the caffeine.

Victoria C.
The Lipton Decaffeinated blend is all I drink now. Over the past year I've slowly been cutting caffeine and sugars out of my diet, I thought I would eventually have to give up drinking tea until I found this. Now I can still have my cup of warm tea every morning. It honestly tastes the same but I can tell the caffeine isn't there because when I have a sip of a tea that has caffeine it ends up giving me a headache where as this tea doesn't.
Veronica O.
Croydon, Thorton Heath
I grew up drinking tea as a child and honestly I am addicted as an adult. I love the richness of lipton's dark and green tea because the flavors are refreshing and pure. I also like the fact that the bags can be reused
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I was just pregnant so I had to quit coffee! This decaf tea carried me through pregnancy. I still drink this of a evening when it's too late for caffeine. So delicious, fresh and soothing.
Denise C.
Paramount
Amazing Tea! Taste great hot or cold! love it! I personally find these Tea bag boxes very affordable and it only takes 2 minutes to prepare. In comparison to purchasing a tea at a coffee shop you can take a water bottle like myself and toss the tea bag inside. Lipton Tea is a must when I go to the store.
Sidney S.
Oxford, AL
Love the Black teas from Lipton! So rich and good! Price is great and they are so good on a chilly night with a great movie! I've purchased almost every flavor and haven't been disappointed yet!
Ariel V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great for putting in a bag and using later, last a long time, easy to use and make. Packaging is easy and convenient I have used this product for years and years
Katey H.
Absolutely nothing like a hot cup of tea on a cold rainy day!  I prefer my black tea with a little milk and my green or herbal tea with honey...all with a good book!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Lipton tea is pretty mediocre. If anything it is below mediocre. There are better tea makers out there that make teas that taste better and smell better. The tea that they make is pretty bland and is something that I do not want to drink daily or regularly.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I'm not a fan of lipton black teas, but I've gotten on board with the green. There are better herbal teas out there so I will be buying just the green tea in the future. It's flavorful without being obnoxious and wakes you up.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love Lipton's Black Herbal Tea! I recently am trying to stop drinking anything with caffeine so Tea is something that is sweet, will keep you awake, and is something that is so good on a cold winter morning!

Amazon