Lipton® Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade uploaded by Jaime F.Lipton® Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade uploaded by RJ S.

BY LIPTON #77 in Iced Tea

Lipton® Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade.
Tea & lemonade from concentrate with other natural flavors.
100 calories per bottle.
16.9fl oz (1.05pt) 500ml.

Buy on Walmart
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I don’t drink this often but when I do but I do like a half and half sometimes and this is a great refreshing drink when you are looking for something other than water or soda
Janny F.
Lipton tea has always been my favorite her infusions of taste are the best of life, it is delicious and refreshing and really makes me addicted, I must accept that it contains a lot of sugar but I would not change it because it is delicious and is one of the best tea Ice cream that exists my favorite flavor is the peach, the lemon is also good but it is more acid, I really feel at ease with the brand but I do not like the powdered tea because honestly the flavor varies completely, I always prefer the version In liquid because it is better and refreshing, this tea is the best and the truth with any food is perfect, throughout my day I love to drink it, recommended.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this half tea half lemonade! The packaging is nice and the flavor is beyond amazing. It has great value, especially when you purchase the 12 packs. I am a repeat customer of the brand and this specific product. I would recommend this product to someone else and definitely purchase again. They are perfect for when you need flavor and want something other than water, but want to cut out lots of caffeine and carbonation from sodas.
Catherine R.
This is pretty tasty for an Arnold Palmer to go. It isn't as good as homemade but not bad for bottled tea. It is fairly expensive which makes me buy it less. I like that I can find it at my local Publix though. That is a plus. There is a good balance of sweet tea and lemon flavor it could stand to have a touch more lemonade and a little less tea. Over all pretty good.
ORIANA R.
I really like this Lipton tea because it is quite refreshing and is ideal when you get thirsty and you do not want to drink only water. It is perfect to accompany meals with something much healthier than a soda.I like this flavor but it is not my favorite, I prefer the one that has peach flavor.This lipton tea is always a good choice.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I love Lipton tea a lot. If you bring tea to my house you better bring either Lipton, Arizona, or Brisk tea. If it's not one of those things you bring up people's hopes and crush it down and they gonna be trying to fight you. Lol. But yeah, we always keep a jug of Lipton sweet tea and the bags just in case we run out.
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
Being a Southern girl of South Louisiana we know good iced tea and lemonade when we taste it! Lipton half and half is the perfect combination of fresh brewed iced tea and lemonade all in one! It's amazingly refreshing!!
regina g.
I have bought this before and always thought it was delicious. This time around, I found some black substance including a leafy looking thing in there which disintegrated after I shook it. It was mostly at the bottom of the bottle. I don't recall ever seeing this before, but I'm going to need to exchange it b/c I can't bring myself to drink it
Felicia L.
Woodbridge , VA
This product always manages to quench my thirst. I'm a big half and half fan. I can always count on them to have the same flavor and it be readily available anywhere I go. The only negative thing I would say about this product is the slight aftertaste I get when drinking it. But it's easily overlooked.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
This tea is super good! If you let it sit inside the refrigerator for a few hours or days when you take it out and pop that top it's fresh and refreshing to the taste especially on a hot summer day. This is what I always like to buy during all seasons and nice and cold in the winter.