Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#25 in Iced Tea
LiptonĀ® Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade.
Tea & lemonade from concentrate with other natural flavors.
100 calories per bottle.
16.9fl oz (1.05pt) 500ml.
Photo (1)
Cairo N.
Cairo N.
Fombell, PA
Very good flavor! Not to over sweet or favorable to the lemonade or tea side! Lipton is a great brand and I've been drink it all my life!
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
I like Lipton half ice tea and ice lemonade (Arnold Palmer) this cold over ice! Perfect summer beverage!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Amazing taste! Great for a hot day, to satisfy thirst. Not too sweet, and great flavor.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
June 10, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Half
I recently grabbed a bottle of this at my nearby Kroger because I was thirsty but didn't want soda. The packaging was nice, that's what actually got my attention and made me want to try it, along with the fact that it was something I had never really heard of before, or something different.  I love iced tea and I love lemonade so I thought it would be something I'd like to try. The taste was a bit different, I will say that, but not in a bad way.  It was still very refreshing and quenched my thirst which I was very glad of. I really don't know how to explain the taste.....You can taste both the iced tea and lemonade flavors equally and without the carbonation found in soft drinks, this is a very refreshing, different alternative to the usual iced tea.
Janny F.
Janny F.
March 28, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Half
Lipton tea has always been my favorite her infusions of taste are the best of life, it is delicious and refreshing and really makes me addicted, I must accept that it contains a lot of sugar but I would not change it because it is delicious and is one of the best tea Ice cream that exists my favorite flavor is the peach, the lemon is also good but it is more acid, I really feel at ease with the brand but I do not like the powdered tea because honestly the flavor varies completely, I always prefer the version In liquid because it is better and refreshing, this tea is the best and the truth with any food is perfect, throughout my day I love to drink it, recommended.
AnnaJordyn C.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this half tea half lemonade! The packaging is nice and the flavor is beyond amazing. It has great value, especially when you purchase the 12 packs. I am a repeat customer of the brand and this specific product. I would recommend this product to someone else and definitely purchase again. They are perfect for when you need flavor and want something other than water, but want to cut out lots of caffeine and carbonation from sodas.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
April 2, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Half
This is pretty tasty for an Arnold Palmer to go. It isn't as good as homemade but not bad for bottled tea. It is fairly expensive which makes me buy it less. I like that I can find it at my local Publix though. That is a plus. There is a good balance of sweet tea and lemon flavor it could stand to have a touch more lemonade and a little less tea. Over all pretty good.
regina g.
regina g.
miami-florida
June 10, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Half
I have bought this before and always thought it was delicious. This time around, I found some black substance including a leafy looking thing in there which disintegrated after I shook it. It was mostly at the bottom of the bottle. I don't recall ever seeing this before, but I'm going to need to exchange it b/c I can't bring myself to drink it
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
June 4, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Half
I love Lipton tea a lot. If you bring tea to my house you better bring either Lipton, Arizona, or Brisk tea. If it's not one of those things you bring up people's hopes and crush it down and they gonna be trying to fight you. Lol. But yeah, we always keep a jug of Lipton sweet tea and the bags just in case we run out.
Marileth V.
Marileth V.
Miami, Florida
June 19, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Half
I had never before bought cold tea in a supermarket and I did it a year ago and really liked it! Tastes similar to the one prepared at home, a little more uniform and an artificial touch. But it tastes pretty good and is perfect for that days as in a restaurant or I go to the movies and I do not want to drink soda