BY LIPTON

Lipton half & half sweetened iced tea lemonade mix 1 pt

Jennifer M.
This is my favorite instant tea my go to when I have a kids birthday party to host. It's easy to make in large quantities the taste is very good. Liptons half and half is great for those who like sweet tea and lemonade. The sugar in this tea is a bit high. Good for a treat instead of water all the time.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
i have always liked their original tea but this one was a little different. i have had a lot of teas and they all seem really sweet. this one wasn't as sweet. i really enjoyed that fact. it was priced decent and it tasted good. i would recommend it to others.
kianna w.
As a person who absolutely loathes lemonade (and all things sour, really), this product took me for a complete loop with it's excellence. My sister purchased this item but I decided to give it a go for the heck of it, and was not disappointed. It's sweet, but not overly so, and entirely refreshing.
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
Refreshing taste. Nice mixture of ice tea and lemonade. You don’t need to add anything else to the mixture besides water. This product is costly so I only purchase it when it is on sale.
Maria V.
Antioch, TN
When I first bought it I thought it might taste really sugary but when I tried it out it turned out to be perfectly sweet tea. There was not too much sugar or too much tea just perfect sweet tea!
lo preparo seguirdo en tiempos de calor es super refrescante, me gusta el empaque es facil de sacxar el producto muy colorido se nota lo que se quiere vender en el diseño, el sabor es agradable, no es costoso, lo recomendaria se encuentran en los super mercados.
Judith R.
E Providence, RI
I purchased this Lipton ice tea at a local supermarket, although it tastes good and the packaging is great, I don't like that it has lots of artificial Ingredients, I'm not sure if I would buy it again or go for a healthier choice.
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
I love this product and it is like drinking an Arnold Palmer. Love this! It has met and exceeded my expectations. I have not had a product like this and I loved it. I would certainly tell people they need to try it and I would buy it again any day.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Lipton is good and refreshing, you just have to put the right amount of water and enjoy with lunch or dinner and why not for breakfast, I bought it in a big container but I see it comes on individual package too.
Veronica M.
I prepare it followed in hot weather is super refreshing, I like the packaging is easy to get the product very colorful, the taste is nice, it is not expensive, I recommend it