BY LIPTON #61 in Iced Tea

Details

Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of Iced Tea and Lemonade.

Ingredients

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (To Protect Flavor), Tea, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor).

Directions

Refrigerate after opening.

Buy on Amazon
  • "our family loves this product." in 2 reviews
  • "Delicious on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
  • "I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked!" in 1 review
Mary S.
This Is So Great I Would Love This I Had My Mom Try It And We Make Sure We Have This Everytime We Go Anywhere Who Wouldn't Love A Cold Iced Tea With Lemonade We Even Made Homemade Popsicles With This Product In The Summer The Kids Loved It We Loved It Its Great Not Too Sweet And Not Too Much Lemon Puts You At Ease And Quenches Your Thirst Its The Perfect Beverage To Have With A Meal Or A Hot Day Or Late At Night When You Need A Thirst Quencher And Goes Absolutely Perfect With Anything I Love It We Love It
Christina O.
Grand Forks
I love Arnold palmers and this is a good version of them. I like Lipton tea in general and the addition of the Kenady also just make it seem like I’m having a lemon tea. Very good over ice or when it is very cold.
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
I buy this quite often ! The pricing is not bad considering it is tea ! So I feel it’s a decent price ! I buy this a lot my
Whole family loves it ! We make
It super cold which makes it taste even better !
Tiffany E.
Sherman
We recently purchased Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade and it's pretty yummy. It isn't my favorite but it is good in a pinch. We purchased it at Walmart when we went grocery shopping. I would buy it again if we needed something quick and easy.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I’m not a fan of iced tea. It’s probably my least favorite drink. But I do like this brand. It’s more lemonade than tea but still has some tea flavoring so it’s not bad. I would buy it again if it was on sale or if I had a coupon.
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ice tea . I drink this ice tea every time i want a cool and refreshing drink . The tea is affordable . Nice packing. and  great taste and great flavor. I recommend this tea to others.
Donna R.
Pearl
I am from the south. We brew our tea for drinking. When I need a quick drink when I don’t have time to stop and brew any this is my go to drink. It tastes so amazing!!!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Lipton Ice Tea has a great flavor that anyone can enjoy. There are so many to choose from and can be found in any grocery store Lipton® Iced Tea BagsLipton® Iced Tea LemonLipton® Sweet TeaLipton® Half and Half Iced Tea LemonadeLipton® Iced Tea Lemonade Lipton Iced Tea Mix, Decaffeinated Lemon Sweetened 10 qt (pack of 3) Lipton® Peach Iced TeaLipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Iced Tea 16 oz
Sarah P.
I really like Arnold Palmer's (which this basically is) so I was excited to try it. Overall, I wasn't super impressed. It tastes best when ice cold but it tastes artificial and its very sweet. I was also surprised to find that it dried my mouth out after drinking, which was odd.
If it's around, I'll drink it, but there are definitely better lemonade/iced tea drinks out there.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
My fiancé and I love Arnold Palmers, which is what this technically is. So when I found this I was like okay, let's see how this will taste... first of all the jug is a great size I'll give it that, but the taste is way off. I expected more than a tangy almost tea taste. It was weird to say the least. Wasn't a well balance of the two
Mipsy M.
I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite ice tea brand?
Jeffery B.
Hudson Falls
we love it and cannot find it in the local stores lately.