BY LIPTON #16 in Iced Tea

Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade. see more...

• "our family loves this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked!" in 1 review
  • "Delicious on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently went on a camping trip and took this with me . I love having Iced Tea and obviously didn't want to have to brew any so I grabbed this from Walmart . It was surprisingly good for a pre made tea . I think it was relatively inexpensive and suggest giving it a try if you like the half and half iced tea and lemonade .
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
My fiancé and I love Arnold Palmers, which is what this technically is. So when I found this I was like okay, let's see how this will taste... first of all the jug is a great size I'll give it that, but the taste is way off. I expected more than a tangy almost tea taste. It was weird to say the least. Wasn't a well balance of the two
Ciera U.
Euless, TX
My family loves tea, although sometimes it can be way to sweet and sugary. But half and half teas usually hits your taste buds with equal sweet and stable feel. I usually stick with half and half because i know i will love the flavor and know that i wont have a problem of to much sugary flavor.
Kay D.
Tasty and refreshing. A good product as long as you aren't expecting it to taste like sun tea mixed with fresh-squeezed lemonade. It has the typical pre-made tea flavor (a little bitter and metallic to me) and is pretty sweet. But it is refreshing with lots of ice and convenient. I would buy it again.
Katie C.
I love to use this tea! I use it in Russian tea. Basically I mix Tang and Lipton Tea with lemon and cinnamon together. I like to have this hot or cold. Both are wonderful. I have used other types of instant tea and the Lipton is by far the best. I think this size is the best for me because I make this all of the time and for some reason I just can't find it in stores. I have to buy off of amazon.
Melissa M.
I actually do not like premade or pre-sweetened tea. There have been a couple brands that I like but this is not one. The bottles are nice and sturdy, the label is nice and clear to ready, foe me its the flavor. So as nice as everything from the product is the flavor is where this falls flat for me
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I wasn't a fan of this tea. It tastes very artificial, and doesn't taste anything like fresh brewed tea. I think their is a lot of room for improvement, and I would suggest more natural flavoring.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
Sweet tea is a must in the south and this one is so refreshing. As usual Lipton delivers a great product that has just enough lemon to give it a pleasant twist. It has become a favorite for our family gatherings and every day meals. This is s great treat to help you cool off during the summer months.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
Lipton is the only brand I buy and trust. Not all tea is created equal. When they came out with it already made and sweetened it made me very happy. I love that I can have my sweet tea to go without having to make it and put it in a container that I may have to worry about it spilling.
Teresa M.
The drink is amazing but what attracted me to buy this jug instead of the cans was the handle design! I thought the design was so different and unique that I couldn't help but to purchase it just so I could hold it but the handle. It taste awesome by the way!
Mipsy M.
I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite ice tea brand?