Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#10 in Iced Tea
Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade.
Katie H.
Katie H.

As a tea lover, I found this mixture to have a weird after taste. My favorite Lipton tea is the green tea with citrus, it's so light and refreshing so when I seen a new lipton I wanted to try it but I found this particular flavor to be a little sweet for my taste.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK

I swear I could live off of Lipton products if I could. It's a super great value (especially for the awesome product you're purchasing) and this one is perfect to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Could be healthy though if you ask me (so much added sugar)
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville , Tx

This half tea and half lemonade is one of my absolute favorites and it's not very expensive...the taste is awesome just top it off with ice and enjoy...this is probably one of the best half tea and half lemonade that you can buy from a grocery store.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

The hubsand and kids will drink the tea within hours of me buying the 1 gallon jug. I  would like a ve larger family size serving or powder form so I can  make it daily for them. I have powder alternative but this is their favorite tea
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Lipton half and half. When you like ice tea and lemonade having them mixed together over ice on a hot day...just heaven to your taste buds! Cool, refreshing and thirst quenching! I always have this in my fridge!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA

This product is really good, especially when you're having BBQ's at the park or in your backyard. I do always have to water it down because it's too sugary. I do like it but if it was less sweet and a little more tart I'd give it a 5 star rating
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY

I like to these and have a few of them in my pantry because we go through a lot of tea during the summer!! One thing is that it's already pre mixed and ready to go so I can bring it with me to a cookout and it's very affordable!
Sandi M.
Sandi M.

If you like a heavy lemon flavor in your tea then this is for you. I like lemon in my tea. This is more tea in your lemonade so those that love them both will like this. It was definitely worth it and I'll be getting it again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Lipton tea. It's very refreshing and easy to drink. I like the half and half and the regular sweet tea. I usually prefer the teabags to brew my own, but I will buy this version for when I don't have time to buy my own.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Ada, OK

Awful I hate this product because hey can't seem to it it right. I remember buying some and it was expensive and wasn't very good what do every. The packaging was nice. It looked awful . I would not recommend this to anyone
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy