BY LIPTON #13 in Iced Tea

Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade. see more...

• I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or y...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "our family loves this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked!" in 1 review
  • "Delicious on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
Katie C.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
I love to use this tea! I use it in Russian tea. Basically I mix Tang and Lipton Tea with lemon and cinnamon together. I like to have this hot or cold. Both are wonderful. I have used other types of instant tea and the Lipton is by far the best. I think this size is the best for me because I make this all of the time and for some reason I just can't find it in stores. I have to buy off of amazon.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
Sweet tea is a must in the south and this one is so refreshing. As usual Lipton delivers a great product that has just enough lemon to give it a pleasant twist. It has become a favorite for our family gatherings and every day meals. This is s great treat to help you cool off during the summer months.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
Lipton is the only brand I buy and trust. Not all tea is created equal. When they came out with it already made and sweetened it made me very happy. I love that I can have my sweet tea to go without having to make it and put it in a container that I may have to worry about it spilling.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
The drink is amazing but what attracted me to buy this jug instead of the cans was the handle design! I thought the design was so different and unique that I couldn't help but to purchase it just so I could hold it but the handle. It taste awesome by the way!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
I have been mixing my lemonade and iced tea for years until I found this in my local grocery store. I am overjoyed with the taste and the convenience of serving everyone at dinner. The taste is refreshing and now I don't have to mix both drinks. I am so happy with Lipton for making this in a jug!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
Very tasty ! I think out of all half lemonade half tea combinations this one is definitely in my top 3! It has the perfect combination of tea and lemonade not one or the other is to overpowering! Highly recommend this drink my son who is 4 also really enjoys it. Perfect cold drink on a hot day also!
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
This half tea and half lemonade is one of my absolute favorites and it's not very expensive...the taste is awesome just top it off with ice and enjoy...this is probably one of the best half tea and half lemonade that you can buy from a grocery store.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
The hubsand and kids will drink the tea within hours of me buying the 1 gallon jug. I  would like a ve larger family size serving or powder form so I can  make it daily for them. I have powder alternative but this is their favorite tea
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
Foodie Expert
I love the crisp refreshing taste of Lipton half and half. When you like ice tea and lemonade having them mixed together over ice on a hot day...just heaven to your taste buds! Cool, refreshing and thirst quenching! I always have this in my fridge!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA
This product is really good, especially when you're having BBQ's at the park or in your backyard. I do always have to water it down because it's too sugary. I do like it but if it was less sweet and a little more tart I'd give it a 5 star rating
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.
I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy