Add a Photo

#27 in Iced Tea
Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA

Great flavor. Not just tea with a slight lemon flavor but instead more of a lemonade/tea mix. Delicious on a hot summer day! Bottle is easy to pour too.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL

I love this because it's affordable, long-lasting, and refreshing. It might take up a bit more space in the fridge but it's probably a better alternative to 12 cans of soda!
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA

Our family loves this. Its so refreshing and light. The bottle is great also its strong and durable fits great in the fridge. Perfect combo of tea and lemonade
Danine M.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ

I stumbled upon this by accident . I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked! This is super yummy and crave worthy. I have had a hard time finding it at my local stores so when I do I stock up! A must try!
Bri M.
Bri M.
Slippery rock, Pa

This is both delicious and refreshing. I drink it all summer long! Just the right mixture of tea and lemonade
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This stuff tastes so good! All of the Lipton products are delicious. It's definitely my favorite brand of tea!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Gladstone, MI

This is by far my favorite Iced tea ever. The jug is easy to handle and can be put in on its side or straight up in the Refridgerator. I love Iced tea but Lemonade is a bit too sour for me. This Half and Half is genious. The is a must on every shopping list this summer.
Haley  R.
Haley R.
Jacksonville, NC

Lipton is the best half and half that I've been able to find. I absolutely love the flavor and that it's not overly sweet.
Asia M.
Asia M.
Youngstown, OH

I am a big fan of iced tea,however i do like to change up the flavor profile every now and again, the lemonade mix gives a little bit more tang and is very refreshing.
Ciera U.
Ciera U.
Euless, TX

My family loves tea, although sometimes it can be way to sweet and sugary. But half and half teas usually hits your taste buds with equal sweet and stable feel. I usually stick with half and half because i know i will love the flavor and know that i wont have a problem of to much sugary flavor.
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy

Join Now