BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade. see more...

• "our family loves this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked!" in 1 review
  • "Delicious on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
Orange S.
Orange S.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite iced tea when I have painting class. It is not even delicious but it wake me up and didn't felt sleep while painting in the hot day :) love it!
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
Eating h fine I go grocery shopping I get several. I can drink one gallon in a few days. I'm obsessed. Great blend
Zaida r.
Zaida r.
Best tea/lemonade ever! I really enjoy it everyday day no matter the weather or occasion!
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
Lipton Ice Tea has a great flavor that anyone can enjoy. There are so many to choose from and can be found in any grocery store Lipton® Iced Tea BagsLipton® Iced Tea with LemonLipton Sweet Iced TeaLipton Iced Tea Mix, Half & Half - Iced Tea & Lemonade 10qt, 24.3 ozLipton ICED TEA LEMONADE Keurig k-cup, 16 count Lipton Iced Tea Mix, Decaffeinated Lemon Sweetened 10 qt (pack of 3) Lipton® Peach Iced TeaLipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Iced Tea 16 oz
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
I really like Arnold Palmer's (which this basically is) so I was excited to try it. Overall, I wasn't super impressed. It tastes best when ice cold but it tastes artificial and its very sweet. I was also surprised to find that it dried my mouth out after drinking, which was odd.
If it's around, I'll drink it, but there are definitely better lemonade/iced tea drinks out there.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
I recently went on a camping trip and took this with me . I love having Iced Tea and obviously didn't want to have to brew any so I grabbed this from Walmart . It was surprisingly good for a pre made tea . I think it was relatively inexpensive and suggest giving it a try if you like the half and half iced tea and lemonade .
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
Foodie Expert
So I am a huge fan on Half and Half ice tea lemonade. I normally always purchase Lipton ice tea. I tired their Half and Half one time, it was good, but it definitely wasn't the best I had. The tea part of the drink seemed a little weak and I felt like they could have had more of a lemonade flavor rather than just a lemon flavor.
I am a huge fan of Lipton and highly recommend their products. Some may really enjoy this drink more than I did.
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley
Foodie Expert
My fiancé and I love Arnold Palmers, which is what this technically is. So when I found this I was like okay, let's see how this will taste... first of all the jug is a great size I'll give it that, but the taste is way off. I expected more than a tangy almost tea taste. It was weird to say the least. Wasn't a well balance of the two
Kay D.
Kay D.
Tasty and refreshing. A good product as long as you aren't expecting it to taste like sun tea mixed with fresh-squeezed lemonade. It has the typical pre-made tea flavor (a little bitter and metallic to me) and is pretty sweet. But it is refreshing with lots of ice and convenient. I would buy it again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I actually do not like premade or pre-sweetened tea. There have been a couple brands that I like but this is not one. The bottles are nice and sturdy, the label is nice and clear to ready, foe me its the flavor. So as nice as everything from the product is the flavor is where this falls flat for me
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite ice tea brand?