Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#10 in Iced Tea
Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA

So I am a huge fan on Half and Half ice tea lemonade. I normally always purchase Lipton ice tea. I tired their Half and Half one time, it was good, but it definitely wasn't the best I had. The tea part of the drink seemed a little weak and I felt like they could have had more of a lemonade flavor rather than just a lemon flavor.
I am a huge fan of Lipton and highly recommend their products. Some may really enjoy this drink more than I did.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love to use this tea! I use it in Russian tea. Basically I mix Tang and Lipton Tea with lemon and cinnamon together. I like to have this hot or cold. Both are wonderful. I have used other types of instant tea and the Lipton is by far the best. I think this size is the best for me because I make this all of the time and for some reason I just can't find it in stores. I have to buy off of amazon.
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Mira Loma, CA

My fiancé and I love Arnold Palmers, which is what this technically is. So when I found this I was like okay, let's see how this will taste... first of all the jug is a great size I'll give it that, but the taste is way off. I expected more than a tangy almost tea taste. It was weird to say the least. Wasn't a well balance of the two
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC

Sweet tea is a must in the south and this one is so refreshing. As usual Lipton delivers a great product that has just enough lemon to give it a pleasant twist. It has become a favorite for our family gatherings and every day meals. This is s great treat to help you cool off during the summer months.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I actually do not like premade or pre-sweetened tea. There have been a couple brands that I like but this is not one. The bottles are nice and sturdy, the label is nice and clear to ready, foe me its the flavor. So as nice as everything from the product is the flavor is where this falls flat for me
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Sand Springs, OK

I swear I could live off of Lipton products if I could. It's a super great value (especially for the awesome product you're purchasing) and this one is perfect to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Could be healthy though if you ask me (so much added sugar)
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville , Tx

This half tea and half lemonade is one of my absolute favorites and it's not very expensive...the taste is awesome just top it off with ice and enjoy...this is probably one of the best half tea and half lemonade that you can buy from a grocery store.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

The hubsand and kids will drink the tea within hours of me buying the 1 gallon jug. I  would like a ve larger family size serving or powder form so I can  make it daily for them. I have powder alternative but this is their favorite tea
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Lipton half and half. When you like ice tea and lemonade having them mixed together over ice on a hot day...just heaven to your taste buds! Cool, refreshing and thirst quenching! I always have this in my fridge!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA

This product is really good, especially when you're having BBQ's at the park or in your backyard. I do always have to water it down because it's too sugary. I do like it but if it was less sweet and a little more tart I'd give it a 5 star rating
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy

Join Now