Add a Photo

#27 in Iced Tea
Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade.
Orange S.
Orange S.
San Francisco, CA

My favorite iced tea when I have painting class. It is not even delicious but it wake me up and didn't felt sleep while painting in the hot day :) love it!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Lemonade and tea is just a great mix. Lipton knows how to do tea, so this is just a great mix of flavors done so well.
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA

Eating h fine I go grocery shopping I get several. I can drink one gallon in a few days. I'm obsessed. Great blend
Allison D.
Allison D.
Heilwood, Pa

Mmmmm. I just finished a glass of this. It's very smooth and has just enough sweetness. Definitely a must!
Erika F.
Erika F.
Caledonia, MN

This is the perfect combination of iced tea and lemonade - very refreshing and at a good price point.
Anna B.
Anna B.

Lemonade Tea is one of my go to summer time drinks! Add a slice of fresh lemon and I'm all set!
Zaida r.
Zaida r.

Best tea/lemonade ever! I really enjoy it everyday day no matter the weather or occasion!
Isabella K.
Isabella K.

Loooove this Ice Tea Lemonade. Its very similar to Arizona's Arnold Palmer, just much larger which is a plus. Great to use as a mixer for alcoholic beverages or even to drink alone. I'll usually buy this at the supermarket but I believe it is sold at some convenience stores as well.
Love this products. iced. our family loves this product. this bottle is strong and it fits great on the fridge
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI

They also have this in packet forms. The drink is very ice tea based! It has a strong after taste
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy

Join Now