BY LIPTON #28 in Iced Tea

Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of iced tea and lemonade. see more...

• "our family loves this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I bought the lemon iced tea but , boy was I instantly hooked!" in 1 review
  • "Delicious on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
Ree G.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you can't get your hands on an Almer Palmer so you got to go for the second best which is this one honestly when they run out of the grocery store out of the first one I go for this one it tastes great and is lemonade and iced tea all-in-one come on now
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville
My mom and I have been hooked on Lipton's Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade in the Gallon Jug for a while now. Probably over six years. We search the grocery stores for it. It can be hard to find at times and when we find it AND it is on sale, We stock up! Sometimes getting 3 gallons at a time!
Tiffany E.
Sherman
We recently purchased Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade and it's pretty yummy. It isn't my favorite but it is good in a pinch. We purchased it at Walmart when we went grocery shopping. I would buy it again if we needed something quick and easy.
Donna R.
Pearl
I am from the south. We brew our tea for drinking. When I need a quick drink when I don’t have time to stop and brew any this is my go to drink. It tastes so amazing!!!
Denise J.
Cleveland ohio
I love this ice tea . I drink this ice tea every time i want a cool and refreshing drink . The tea is affordable . Nice packing. and  great taste and great flavor. I recommend this tea to others.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
Lipton Ice Tea has a great flavor that anyone can enjoy. There are so many to choose from and can be found in any grocery store Lipton® Iced Tea BagsLipton® Iced Tea with LemonLipton Sweet Iced TeaLipton Iced Tea Mix, Half & Half - Iced Tea & Lemonade 10qt, 24.3 ozLipton ICED TEA LEMONADE Keurig k-cup, 16 count Lipton Iced Tea Mix, Decaffeinated Lemon Sweetened 10 qt (pack of 3) Lipton® Peach Iced TeaLipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Iced Tea 16 oz
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
Foodie Expert
So I am a huge fan on Half and Half ice tea lemonade. I normally always purchase Lipton ice tea. I tired their Half and Half one time, it was good, but it definitely wasn't the best I had. The tea part of the drink seemed a little weak and I felt like they could have had more of a lemonade flavor rather than just a lemon flavor.
I am a huge fan of Lipton and highly recommend their products. Some may really enjoy this drink more than I did.
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
I really like Arnold Palmer's (which this basically is) so I was excited to try it. Overall, I wasn't super impressed. It tastes best when ice cold but it tastes artificial and its very sweet. I was also surprised to find that it dried my mouth out after drinking, which was odd.
If it's around, I'll drink it, but there are definitely better lemonade/iced tea drinks out there.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
My fiancé and I love Arnold Palmers, which is what this technically is. So when I found this I was like okay, let's see how this will taste... first of all the jug is a great size I'll give it that, but the taste is way off. I expected more than a tangy almost tea taste. It was weird to say the least. Wasn't a well balance of the two
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I recently went on a camping trip and took this with me . I love having Iced Tea and obviously didn't want to have to brew any so I grabbed this from Walmart . It was surprisingly good for a pre made tea . I think it was relatively inexpensive and suggest giving it a try if you like the half and half iced tea and lemonade .
Mipsy M.
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea specially when it's very a very hot day or you have a cookout just make sure to put it on ice and enjoy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite ice tea brand?