BY LIPTON

cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Or if you don't want to drink a hot tea you can drink a cold one these are pretty great they come in all kind of flavors a honey green tea this red one as you see in the picture i think white green tea and regular green tea
Samantha W.
This half & half is such a refreshing beverage for hot summer days! I never thought I would like lemonade and tea combines but I do! It is also super affordable and the taste was even better than I anticipated. I would definitely reccomend someone to try this!
Autumn F.
These Lipton half and half iced teas are to die for! I usually buy the six pack to take one to work everyday. It has the perfect amount of lemonade and iced tea together.
Kendra M.
Ravencliff
Tea,tea,tea, and more tea! Who doesn't love the taste of fantastic tea? Well liptons is the go to tea for my taste buds! It is inexpensive and everyone loves it!
Rachelle A.
Jeannette, PA
This iced tea is very tasty. It really does nicely combine the flavors of tea and lemonade to create a delightful "Arnold Palmer." I especially love the diet version to keep calories low, but still keeping a full flavor profile.
Crisxandra f.
I love this product very refreshing and rich I like a lot to accompany my meals and I relax take it I recommend my favorite is durano I can take it every day and at all hours I would like it to come in large pots
Kristen T.
Lancaster, CA
This is my favorite drink PERIOD. The flavor is such a perfect mix and it's not overwhelming . Every time I go to the store I get at least 2 cases. This is one of the few drinks where it doesn't have to be refrigerated for it to taste good Kama which is a huge plus for me. And my kids enjoyed drinking this too, which is also a huge plus for me.
Angela S.
Love Lipton tea. Especially half and half. I'm a big fan of tea and would recommend this to anyone who drinks ice tea or lemonade
Amy N.
Tulsa, OK
The flavor is so tasteful. This drink really refreshes your body and makes you feel more awake. It's absolutely delicious!
Nakhaiya J.
Hanover, PA
Perfect drink on a hot summer day, or cold winters night. I love drinking this tea whenever!! I really recommend trying it