BY LIPTON

Tommi C.
Tommi C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Loved this refreshing treat over the summer. At 100 calories a bottle, I thought of it as a snack and caffeine boost at the same time.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Noblesville, IN
I like this because I can get both my tea and lemonade. All others have a biter taste like its not enough of one or the other
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
These Lipton half and half iced teas are to die for! I usually buy the six pack to take one to work everyday. It has the perfect amount of lemonade and iced tea together.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Ravencliff
Tea,tea,tea, and more tea! Who doesn't love the taste of fantastic tea? Well liptons is the go to tea for my taste buds! It is inexpensive and everyone loves it!
Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.
Jeannette, PA
This iced tea is very tasty. It really does nicely combine the flavors of tea and lemonade to create a delightful "Arnold Palmer." I especially love the diet version to keep calories low, but still keeping a full flavor profile.
Crisxandra f.
Crisxandra f.
I love this product very refreshing and rich I like a lot to accompany my meals and I relax take it I recommend my favorite is durano I can take it every day and at all hours I would like it to come in large pots
Angela S.
Angela S.
Love Lipton tea. Especially half and half. I'm a big fan of tea and would recommend this to anyone who drinks ice tea or lemonade
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Very nice on a hot summer day! It isn't a lot of calories either! This tea is delicious and would recommend to tea lovers!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
I absolutely love this tea! The flavor is delicious and it is incredibly affordable. This tea is great!!
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
What's better than tea or lemonade? This is!!! You get tea and lemonade! One of my favorite drinks