BY LIPTON

Brighten up your day with delicious Lipton Half and Half Lemonade Iced Tea Mix. Lipton iced tea mix is blended with lemonade flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious drink for you and your family. Lipton Half and Half Lemonade Iced Tea Mix has the freshness of iced tea along with the great taste of cool lemonade. This tea and lemonade flavor mix is a beverage the whole family will love to drink, and is an easy way to refresh your mealtime. With the delicious blend of thirst-quenching Lipton iced tea and the sweet taste of lemonade in simple to make mix, you can enjoy these great flavors anytime of the day.

Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness) , Instant Tea Powder , Corn Syrup Solids , Maltodextrin , Salt , Lemon Juice Solids, Natural Flavor , Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking) , Red 40

Shelby A.
Westerville
It’s is easy to use. Especially when you need something quick to drink. It’s best served chilled. I personally like actual tea bags brewed with hot water because I’m not the biggest fan on the lemonade in it but that’s just my opinion!
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I’m a fan of half and half iced tea. This is great and convenient. You can make individual portions or jugs of it. Perfect for the hot heat in the summer. Great flavor and refreshing.
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
I really enjoyed this product because it made my day have a jump start because I know coffee is not healthy and help me get rid of my habits of drinking coffee I really love this tea cuz it's fresh natural and good
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
With Lipton tea , I actually prefer it cold or iced. Getting it in a mix is perfect because you can make it at any time and it's quick to make. I absolutely love tea that is half lemonade or lemon flavor, it just the perfect mix and perfect for summer.
Kimberly H.
I love drinking tea but I’m not usually a fan of how they taste. Lipton makes the best tea that also tastes great hot or cold. It was affordable and easy to use. I love the taste. I would definitely recommend.
Mandy W.
Evansville
I really love the half lemonade half iced tea option that Lipton gives. Very tasty. Nice mixture of both drinks in one. Very affordable and nice packaging. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love half-and-half iced tea lemonade because it is a really good summer drink. I’d love to put this in my cup with ice and have it on a hot day. Had a very good flavor and is a relatively good price.
Jaime B.
New Bedford
This is my favorite drink in the summer. It's very refreshing and the light on a hot summer day. The packaging have to seal tight lid to keep the ants out. The flavor is delicious, and I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite tea drink mixes. I literally get half and half drinks everywhere I go and this is a perfect blend for me. I get this at Walmart since it's pretty inexpensive.
Louis M.
Kansas City
Not a fan of the tea bag tea but the powder I can get a bottle of water, put so powder in and be on my way and the taste is great. Just don’t put too much you be making Kool Aid instead of Tea lol