Lipton® Green Tea with Mint uploaded by Brittany B.Lipton® Green Tea with Mint uploaded by Záarah k.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton's 100% Natural Green Tea with Mint tea bags have a vibrant taste that transforms the expected Green experience into a lively, more characterful brew, perfect to drink in the afternoon.

We blend our Lipton Green Tea with an energizing blend of real spearmint and peppermint leaves, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is as flavorful served hot as it is cooled over ice.

Brittany B.
Bossier City
This is my to go to when my allergies are acting up or even if I just don't want to get out of bed. Easy to make and clears you up quick. Gives you ton of energy too! Lipton® Green Tea with Mint
Suzie M.
Stafford
This is bar far the best green tea! I love it and it sucks when I can't find it in a bottle! Especially when I am out and about and craving it!
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was chosen to try LIPTON MINT GREEN TEA for free from Family Rated in exchange for my honest opinion and as a regular tea drinker, I was so excited! Mint tea is one of my favourite flavours and Lipton is a brand that I not only trust, but a brand that I love as well. For me, I can tell when a tea is going to taste great by the amount of aroma it gives off - this stuff was incredibly aromatic and filled my kitchen with minty goodness upon opening the box. Yum!

The mint flavor comes from a mix of peppermint and spearmint leaves for an extra kick of mint flavour. I don't think I have ever had a tea that contained a mixture of mint leaves, but it absolutely took the flavour over the edge. The only other ingredient in the tea is green tea... yup, 3 ingredients and that's it! No artificial colors or flavours, just a delicious blend of mint leaves and tea. The best part? The green tea comes from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms which means that you're also saving the rainforest and helping our Earth when you choose a glass of Lipton!

The tea was extremely easy to make and the string for the tea bag was nice and long so I did not have to worry about it falling into my hot cup of water. It only takes 2 minutes to steep a delicious brew and I would honestly wait 20 if it tastes this good! The flavour is incredible and it goes down so smooth. No sugar, cream or milk needed. Seeing as how it contains a little bit of caffeine this is a great coffee substitute for an afternoon pick me up! The box also has detailed directions on how you can make this an Iced tea and I cannot wait to try that in the summer time. I found this in my local Walmart for $3.99 - seriously a steal of a deal. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a delicious green/mint tea. Lipton, once again, did not disappoint!
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Love mint tea & green tea so great combination! It isn't too different to cheaper alternatives. I would really recommend as a change to tea or coffee. I find mint tea stops you feeling bloated & really good if your feeling ill.
Záarah k.
jeddah
Just addicted to it ... without sugar or lemon tastes so good .... so light not so strong just perfect .... and not at all bitter like other brands ....!