BY LIPTON

The Lipton Green Tea To Go Mandarin Mango Sugar Free Iced Tea Mix packs have a clean, refreshing taste plus the goodness of green tea. Each serving has 80mg of flavonoids that act as antioxidants. This green tea iced tea mix blends the flavors of mandarin orange and tropical mango. It is sugar-free and comes in a package of 10 individually wrapped servings to quench your thirst on the go.

Lipton Tea to Go Iced Green Tea Mix Packs:

• Naturally protective antioxidants
  • Add to bottled water
  • 0 calories per serving
  • Sugar free

Ingredients: Instant Green Tea, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Sugar, Natural Flavors (Soy), Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Yellow 6.

Directions:

Instructions: East To prepare! Add one packet To one bottle (16.9 oz) Of water.Lipton To go contains natural tea, which takes time To dissolvecompletely. Shake well And enjoy! For a lighter flavor, use one 20 oz.Bottle Of water. Or...add lipton iced tea To go To a glass Of water todesired taste.

• Can you taste the fruit or just the tea?1 Answers
  • Can you find these at the 99 cents store?2 Answers
  • What type of sweetener is used in these?2 Answers
Melanie S.
I can't get enough of this! It tastes so good Andrew calorie content is negligible! I think it has amazing flavor!the fact that they made it on to go packs just like crystal light makes it very convenient and completely unforgettable! I love everything about it and it's convenience! Highly recommend it to try to all green tea lovers out there!
Jazmin C.
Not much of a fan of sugar free items tryed it i didnt really like the after taste and but the flavor isnt as bad as other i would buy this item if i would go on a no sugar diet because the taste is good wen drinking it and later deal with the after taste but i would buy this again its better then other brands i feel
Ericka W.
Life savers ! I have to drink tons of water every day and this makes it so much easier to do. They taste really good and mix well in the water bottles. Super affordable I always buy these when I see them
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
This is so convenient for on the go! And they taste amazing! The flavor is tasty great with cold water! The only thing is they only come with less than 10 little packages in a box. But I would definitely buy again!
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
My kids and I love individual packaged powder drinks. They are perfect for me for work. I can toss a few in my purse and be ready to go whenever I want a little flavor. The kids love that they can make drinks themselves. Such a great alternative to soda and juice. Plus, it's sugar free and  it helps them drink water.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this ice tea! It is very refreshing and not too sweet. Any lipton products are definitely worth it and they are not too expensive either. I usually purchase mine at Target or Shoprite and it definitely met my expectations. I would purchase againa nd i definitely recommend!!
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Great zero calorie drink for on-the-go. I can put a few my purse and have great drinks wherever I go without having to worry about useless calories or horrible taste. This product taste amazing and always does whether it comes in a powder or I buy it off the shelf
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Love these packets! They are so easy to bring with you on the go, and are such a better alternative than soda. I always bring these with my when I am traveling, and they are a staple in my purse during the summer. So delicious, crisp, and a great go-to drink.
Vanessa R.
I don't use this certain flavor but I use the on the go's and they safe me so much time !! I don't have to spend extra minutes preparing a whole batch when I only need a bottle filled and I love that about these ! I recommend these to Lipton tea lovers !
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
I love these things! They are so convenient to carry around in my purse and be able to buy a water bottle and have something awesome! They taste amazing but I love mango! I'll continue to buy these and continue to recommend these to people.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
What type of sweetener is used in these?
Deborah S.
Copiague, NY
How would you rate this product?
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I get this flavored tea?
Jamekia G.
Can you find these at the 99 cents store?
Stephanie S.
Can you taste the fruit or just the tea?