BY LIPTON

Details

Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of dragon fruit and melon to give you the perfect cup. Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

• How healthy are these? And do they taste better than regu...1 Answers
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
This was the tea that got me started liking teas. This is such a delicious fruity flavor that I think anyone will like. Winter time I drink it warm, but in the summer time I make it into like an iced tea drink! So refreshing!
Jes S.
One of the best teas I have tried! Super soothing and just a kick of sweetness so it's not overwhelming! Just the right thing to soothe your throat or just to take a relaxing bath.
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
I absolutely LOVE this ! I can't seem to find it anywhere nowadays 😭 agave added makes this drink incredible! Definitely delicious either hot or cold as well. I recommend y'all try it, at first I wasn't sure but now I tell everyone to get it 😂
Kristen P.
Mauldin, SC
This is really good hot or cold! I love green tea and so I wanted too try something different and this was really good!
Ashley J.
Lipton is so good. I always have this in my pantry! Easy, quick, delicious. A lot of my clients drink this too
Desiree E.
mt olivet
Green tea isn't everyone's choice but I think it works best for someone that's sick and isn't so bad either.
Jill C.
Taste good and better then drinking soda so if you want a flavorful drink this is worth the try
Rene S.
San Diego, CA
I bought this awhile ago. Love the flavor and taste. Good for your body. Will buy again!
Elizabeth O.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this tea !! Ive drink it everynight to have a relaxing and very comfortable sleep
Natasha G.
Miami, Florida
This tea really tastes great and is the best in the morning when you want to get your day started. This offers great value for money. I buy this all the time. I really like the taste without sugar or milk. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get off of coffee this year.
Brittany R.
Speedwell, TN
How healthy are these? And do they taste better than regular green tea?