BY LIPTON

Details

LIPTON® Green tea with Strawberry pieces and cupcake flavour Discover how yummy this is, an inspired blend of subtle, non-bitter green tea, the fresh taste of cooked strawberries, and the sweet, smooth taste of buttery cupcake. LIPTON® Pyramid Tea

Buy on Amazon
Marcos Antonio M.
Lipton, maybe, I think, is one of the best teas in the Philippines (compared to other "mainstream" brands for tea). Their iced tea tastes one the best. I really like Lipton iced tea to death!! If you want good iced tea, then you should consider Lipton in the teas you are selecting. :)
Isabellé M.
Aurora, CO
This is by far my favourite green tea. I used to hate green tea but my mom got this for me and I love it. I gave one bag to one of my friends and now she drinks tea every day. You can try it with 1 spoon of honey.
Marzena M.
Lipton Green Tea, Strawberry Cupcake is amazing. I love to drink it every morning and every evening. Green tea is good for you and the strawberry cupcake flavor is an extra bonus.
Glinda S.
Corona, NY
I live to drink this tea. Especially when I'm sick I live to drink this hot. Just boil some water and you're good to go. Pour in some lemon and some honey and you'd done. Honestly helped my sore throat the other day
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
I like to have a hot tea specially at night time. This Lipton tea has a good quality and taste. Specially the green tea which is very good for detoxing. I highly recommend this brand to the tea lovers as me!
Katie J.
Sparks, NV
these are super good and I keep them around when I wanna put some flavor to my water . they are super affordable and they taste good although I don't drink them a lot I drink some once and a while they meet my satisfaction
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
This tea was good, I don't have any complaints about price or anything like that, but it didn't taste as much as a strawberry cupcake as I had envisioned, but overall was pretty tasty. There are many other teas so I won't buy it again.
Brinkley E.
The perfect amount of sweetness. I drink it every morning, because green tea is great for your health. I can't drink regular green tea just because it feel as if it's too bland so I think it's got the perfect sweetness. 10/10 recommend
Ariam A.
Staunton, VA
I am a regular green tea drinker and accidentally picked up this one. However it turned out just fine, I actually love this product a lot because it gives it just enough flavor.
Aizada Z.
Livingston, TX
It is smells nice.But for me tastes just like regular green tea,just a little sour.If you drink it hot i would recommend adding lemon and honey or sugar.