BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Green Tea - Raspberry Pomegranate - Premium Pyramid Tea Bags (20 Count Box) [PACK OF 3]

Buy on Amazon
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
LOVE the taste of these tea bags! I try to drink green tea because it's healthy for you and adding the pomegrantate helps me to drink even more. Lipton tea has great flavor and zero calories which is also a plus. Very inexpensive as well and I would buy again
Sam E.
Lake Wales, FL
I've never been big on tea but I try to incorporate it in my diet because it is so good for you. To make drinking it more bearable, I get the fruit flavored green tea's. My favorite right now is the blue acai green tea. I drink it every morning to boost my metabolism!
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Lipton Green Tea-Raspberry Pomegranate Pyramid Tea Bags 20 Count you can use them for Ice tea or hot tea both are good and soothing/refreshing. I recommended it to anyone who loves ice or hot tea. It has a great taste.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
This tea is so good. Has a nice flavor. Easy to brew. The green tea is noticeable but also has great fruity flavors combined to make it very enjoyable. No need to add any sugar.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Very good tea I like to enjoy in the cold weather it exceed my expectations flavor tastes like it should I like the raspberry flavor it's a very good product for it price
Yetta D.
At first I thought it was going to terrible but I actually found it refreshing. I had never bought it before so I was very skeptical. When I brewed me some it was great. I would certainly buy it again. The taste is fruity and is great to drink.
Tara F.
Austin, TX
Love these flavored teas! A great way to relax after a long day or stay warm in winter. The flavors are light and refreshing. I buy these every time that I go grocery shopping!
I accidently purchased these... clearly I wasn't paying attention to the label... it actually turned out to be ok. I'm not a super huge fan of flavored teas, but this one wasn't bad.
Andrea R.
I like this tea a lot the only but l have is that it does have to sit in the water longer to get the desired flavor but i love the the flavor and its a great price
Christy C.
I absolutely love this, I can't get enough it taste so good. I know people who don't even drink tea ever and I persuade them to try it, Now their all tea drinker's.