Lipton Green Tea Orange uploaded by Sadia C.Lipton Green Tea Orange uploaded by Amber U.Lipton Green Tea Orange uploaded by Aimee L.

BY LIPTON

All Natural Exotic And Enticing Flavors Make This Lipton? Tea Something Truly Special. &Nbsp;Experience The Sweetness Of Orange, Tangy Passionfruit And Fragrant Jasmine Flavor For A Unique, All Natural, Green Tea Beverage That Makes Any Occasion Special.&Nbsp; To Entice You Even More, Green Tea Naturally Contains Tea Flavonoids. 60Mg Of&Nbsp;Protective Antioxidants&Nbsp;Per Serving. 100% Natural Tea. Lipton? Tea Is 100% Natural. &Nbsp;No Preservatives Or Colorings. Nutrition Experts Agree That Calorie-Free Tea Is An Excellent Beverage For Hydration.&Nbsp; Healthy Adults Should Consume 74 Fluid Ounces (2.2 L) For Ladies And 101 Fluid Ounces (3.0 L) For Men Of Fluids Every Day. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my absolute favorite tea." in 1 review
  • "Its perfectly balanced and I really really enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "i really like how this tea taste:) aside for earl grey (which is my all time fave) i love green teas :) and this one is so far the best " in 1 review
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
This a great tea! I have never drank it hot. I drink a lot of ice tea and always make a gallon pitcher using 6 black tea bags and two of the Orange Passionfruit Jasmine. It makes a wonderful mix of flavors. I never have to sweeten because it makes the perfect blend of passion tea!
Aimee L.
My current favorite drink right now is this made into an ice tea paired with coconut milk. It is like a tropical vacation in a glass!! So delish!
Yasiris S.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely the best green tea ever. Taste just like the flavor. I love it. This products is a must buy. Add it to your list
Amber U.
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! I keep it in my desk drawer at work because it's a great afternoon pick-me-up. Very delicious!
Nancy U.
Okeechobee, FL
I love green it what i drink most of the time i live the taste of it its the best tea i love it
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
So refreshing and it is great hot or cold. I love orange tea and this is one of my favorites.
Kelsy J.
Fairview, OR
I've been drinking this brand and flavor consistently now. This is the first time drinking this flavor and I love it. I don't even need to add honey or sugar to the tea, which I normally need to, just to handle the taste of tea. This isn't the case with this brand & flavor.
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
Foodie Expert
I got sick recently and the only thing holding me together was Lipton green tea. It helped soothe my sore throat and keep me hydrated. Plus, the fun flavors kept it interesting. Would drink when I’m better as well.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Mmm! This is one of my favorite teas. It's got a subtle citrus flavor that completely covers up the bitter taste in the green tea. Not to mention this is so healthy! Green tea has been shown to be really beneficial and this is one great tasting way to get those benefits
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this on cold nights. I love green tea so I'm constantly checking for new flavors. This is mild, not bitter and the combination of orange and Jasmine are great. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend Lipton brand!!!
Perla S.
Foodie Expert
Lipton or Tazo green tea?