BY LIPTON

Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Yo amo los Te de Lipton tea. Son sabores únicos!!1 Este Green tea es delicioso ya que viene con sabores como fresa , mora, etc. y le da un toque delicioso al te verde. fresco y con un aroma único
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
I like to drink fruit teas because they have so much flavor in them and they don't need sweeteners. I have tried several of the Lipton teas and I love the Green Tea Mixed Berry Tea.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA
UGGHHH this is so good! I love making it on ice. It tastes so great and goes with every meal!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Curtis Bay, MD
Great product! Would definitely buy this again! Perfect for Ice tea on a hot summer day. Love the idea of the mixed berry flavor, and cant wait to see what they come out with next.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I'm not a big tea drinker, but these are so good. I've used them for hot tea, as well as iced tea. They have just the right amount of flavor, not overbearing. Definitely recommend!
Jon A.
Jon A.
Lodi , Ca
These are ok for the price. I much prefer loose leaf tea as it typically had a lot better flavor. But these are pretty good
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton teas! They're so flavorful even without added sweeteners, honey, etc. Green tea is fabulous for you and making it berry flavored was a nice twist on a classic tea.
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Pontiac, MI
If you enjoy a fruit like tea, this product is for you. The tea comes in a nice box that will keep it fresh and tasting delicious. I have bought this product various times because I love it so much. I would recommend this product.
sonia T.
sonia T.
I love these teas..i don't add sugar to mine coz it has enough flavor to it..these are also a good substitute for if your trying to cut out on sweet drinks
Tat T.
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
AMAZINNNGGG! great amount of antioxidants! I like to drink with lots of ice!