BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

All Natural We Blend The Flavors Of Ripe Berries With Our Green Tea For A Special Combination That's Sure To Please.&Nbsp; Plus, Lipton&Reg; Teas Naturally Contain Tea Flavonoids. 90Mg Of&Nbsp;Protective Antioxidants&Nbsp;Per Serving. 100% Natural Tea. Lipton&Reg; Tea Is 100% Natural. &Nbsp;No Preservatives Or Colorings. Nutrition Experts Agree That Calorie-Free Tea Is An Excellent Beverage For Hydration.&Nbsp; Healthy Adults Should Consume 74 Fluid Ounces (2.2 L) For Ladies And 101 Fluid Ounces (3.0 L) For Men Of Fluids Every Day.

Lipton® Green Tea Mixed Berry Tea Bags
  • "Anything Lipton brand has a great taste to it and it definitely worth a try! " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely check this one out " in 1 review
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
This green tea make fuller when I drink this it affordable at your local food market it is nice packing it easy to get out the box it does compare it to alternative yes I recommend this to people cues it good Tyson Chicken Fun NuggetsI personally don't like it not good to me at all what are the ingredients it chicken first time eating this chicken stuff it is easy prepare it take 25 minutes to cook in the oven personally don't like it not good
Claudia G.
New Jersey
THIS TEA IS PERFECT! Here in Lima, Peru, we are in Summer so I enjoy mine with 3 ice cubes and lemon juice. The flavor is good, a little bit artificial... but still good. The packaging gives the impression of a high end tea and it was really affordable. Will have more of it for sure!
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give the mixed berry Lipton tea 5 stars! I have used this a couple of times and love it. The flavor is actually good and I don't usually like green tea so it surprised me with my expectations. I would recommend this tea to others looking for tasty green tea.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the mixed berry version of the Lipton green tea. It's nice and light to drink after dinner. It helps to fend off evening sweet craving after dinner as well.

You can always find it on sale and it's a great bang for your buck.
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Green tea is a wonderful pick-me-up. The berry flavor just makes it even more special. This is a refreshing blend that is naturally pretty sweet. My favorite way to drink it is hot with a little honey.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Lipton teas are a classic. They aren't any fancy artisan type tea, but they taste good and are a very reasonable price. They have a wide range of teas if this one specifically doesn't appeal to you. Would recommend!
Kassie R.
I do like Lipton teas in general and this one was tastey like the rest. However it's definitely on the low end of their teas for me because it tastes a little fake. Still yummy though. Would stick to their more natural tea flavors.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Lipton is one of my favorite brands of tea. It has great flavor and helps me relax on a cold day. It has the right amount of caffeine to get me through the day. You can purchase it at and grocery store or drug store.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I really like this green tea. It taste great, I love the berry flavor and is good for you. I drink this tea about 3 times a week. I actually like it hot and cold. I would recommend this tea
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
If you love flavored teas this would be great for you. I like it when I'm in the mood for berries... I actually prefer the more green tea flavor so I didn't expect the berry taste to be so strong! However for most people I feel like this is probably what they'd want. I do suggest this.