BY LIPTON

All Natural We Blend The Flavors Of Ripe Berries With Our Green Tea For A Special Combination That's Sure To Please.&Nbsp; Plus, Lipton&Reg; Teas Naturally Contain Tea Flavonoids. 90Mg Of&Nbsp;Protective Antioxidants&Nbsp;Per Serving. 100% Natural Tea. Lipton&Reg; Tea Is 100% Natural. &Nbsp;No Preservatives Or Colorings. Nutrition Experts Agree That Calorie-Free Tea Is An Excellent Beverage For Hydration.&Nbsp; Healthy Adults Should Consume 74 Fluid Ounces (2.2 L) For Ladies And 101 Fluid Ounces (3.0 L) For Men Of Fluids Every Day. see more...

• "I would definitely check this one out " in 1 review
  • "Anything Lipton brand has a great taste to it and it definitely worth a try! " in 1 review
Jennette O.
Jennette O.
El Paso, TX
This tea is delicious and really curbs hunger. I drink it in the morning and for lunch.
Miya T.
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This green tea make fuller when I drink this it affordable at your local food market it is nice packing it easy to get out the box it does compare it to alternative yes I recommend this to people cues it good Tyson Chicken Fun NuggetsI personally don't like it not good to me at all what are the ingredients it chicken first time eating this chicken stuff it is easy prepare it take 25 minutes to cook in the oven personally don't like it not good
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
I give the mixed berry Lipton tea 5 stars! I have used this a couple of times and love it. The flavor is actually good and I don't usually like green tea so it surprised me with my expectations. I would recommend this tea to others looking for tasty green tea.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the mixed berry version of the Lipton green tea. It's nice and light to drink after dinner. It helps to fend off evening sweet craving after dinner as well.

You can always find it on sale and it's a great bang for your buck.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Pearl, MS
Very refreshing. Good cold or room temperature. Usually keep a bottle
With me all day to sip on. Pretty much the only way I can stand to drink green tea. This flavor is very hard to find in my area though.
Magan E.
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Foodie Expert
Green tea is a wonderful pick-me-up. The berry flavor just makes it even more special. This is a refreshing blend that is naturally pretty sweet. My favorite way to drink it is hot with a little honey.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Foodie Expert
I do like Lipton teas in general and this one was tastey like the rest. However it's definitely on the low end of their teas for me because it tastes a little fake. Still yummy though. Would stick to their more natural tea flavors.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
Foodie Expert
We really enjoyed this tea at my house. It is easy to make and we love to add sugar to it. Probably not the the healthiest but delicious most definitely. This was my first time purchasing but I would definitely purchase again.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
I adore this product, the taste is amazing. I love that when I have a sweet tooth I can satisfy itwith a cup of tea. I also like that it's healthy and flavorful . I would purchase again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
Lipton is one of my favorite brands of tea. It has great flavor and helps me relax on a cold day. It has the right amount of caffeine to get me through the day. You can purchase it at and grocery store or drug store.