Lipton® Green Tea K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, Soothe Smooth uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Calm your mind with Lipton Soothe. Made from tender green tea leaves and herbs, blended with a hint of chamomile and mint, this delicate tea is an invitation to relax..

Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I was a little disappointed when buying these at a local Wal-Mart seeing that they are not just plain "green tea," i did not notice it was flavored. For the most part yes, it has a main green tea flavor. But it has the hint of mint which actually just makes it taste gross and medicine like. I enjoy a good bland green tea, one i can add honey and maybe some cream. But this one can't be fixed with either! I'm forced to scarf it down because it was too expensive/too many to waste.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
I was surprised I ended up liking this K-Cup for tea. I'm more of a kettle on the stove type girl but I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked these! They are inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store. The only downside and warning I have is to make sure your Keurig is CLEAN. As in run through 3 cycles of water through your Keurig if you are a coffee user as the coffee grounds tend to make it in your tea unless you cycle water through. Yuck.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Love Lipton K-Cups! They are perfect for when I'm at work. They are more affordable than teabags, but when I need to grab a cup of tea and run, they are perfect. These are comparable to alternative K-cups. I would absolutely buy these again!!!!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,091 reviews
I love this hot tea. It's good just how it is otherwise if it's earlier on in the day I will add some honey to wait for more sweetness. I love how there's chamomile in it to help with sleeping for night time. The green tea and meant combination is really nice. I love mint flavored tea so this definitely does the job for me. I will have to buy this again since I'm out!
Lexi S.
Paducah, KY
Wonderful, quick and easy to use. The K cups make it perfect for just one person and makes the effort of making tea so less strenuous. Perfectl soothing green tea at the press of a button!
Jailene R.
Carson, CA
Lipton teas are so good . Especially when you are on the go drop the packet in the water bottle and you're good to go! Or they even have there own bottles all ready for you!
Wensalee B.
I like the conveniency but its not sweet enough for ma and the price is too high. It is what I expected. Nothing is ever that simple and taste great.
Katyria R.
Bayonne, NJ
Amo mi taza de té en la mañana y en la noche lo disfruto cada día especialmente en tiempos de frío no cambio mi Lipton te verde por nada.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
if you like green tea ,and you are on the go this is a great addition for the easy to use keurig i love it so convenient and so delious
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like green tea on occasion and love the convenience of KCUPS. I would recommend this to mix with some honey and pour over ice.

Amazon