BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Green Tea - Green gunpowder

Buy on Amazon
Robin H.
Haltom City, TX
Love the design of these tea bags. It's a better material so it doesn't get soggy. I personally love all the different flavors that come from this line.
Kathy E.
Manteca, CA
Very good tasting tea I don't even have to add sugar. The price is good. And I love the way they package the tea bags. Very convenient and easy to use.
Sara P.
I'm always reaching for liston when I'm getting tea, and green tea is my favorite always trying new kinds I would recommend the green tea gunpowder.
Jenny B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love gunpowder green tea and the one by Lipton is great. I like how they come in an actual tea bag because generally this type doesn't
Holly L.
I'm a big fan of the gunpowder green tea. Good stuff. Lipton has always been a go to. Reliable brand with great tasting teas.
maria c.
Me gusta que esta marca haya sacado el Green tea, a veces quiero variar y opto por este que es muy práctico de preparar
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This green tea is so delicious and easy to prepare. We have purchased this brand for years and will continue to do so
Karina V.
Medley, FL
The most wonderful of all tea I proved. Its great if you want lost weigth. I love the flavour and the smell.
Mariah S.
I would say it could've been better But still got the green tea natural taste Helps you loose weight Faster
Paula F.
I love tea ☕ all kind of tea but this one is my favorite I love all the flavors green tea in special