Lipton® Green Tea, Cranberry Pomegranate, Tea Bags uploaded by Vilenny L.

BY LIPTON

Details:

Lipton Green Tea, Cranberry Pomegranate is an easy, delicious way to get your daily antioxidants. The tart-sweet taste of cranberries and pomegranate combine for a bright, great-tasting cup of LIPTON Tea. It is made with naturally healthy green tea...

Buy on Amazon
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
My husband bought these when our store was out of honey lemon. I was reluctant to try it, but it is good. I make it with a packet of Truvia and drink one every morning. This blend is not bitter, smells great and has a supple fruity flavor. I really enjoy it and will be buying again.
Nita F.
These are my favorite of this brand. My fiance and I drink about 3-4 cups a day. This is the go to beverage in our home. I enjoy a few of the the other flavors in this line but this one by far is the best. It has a perfect balance between the two flavors. I absolutely can't start my day without it.
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
It's okay, I admit I usually go for nicer tea and tea brands than Lipton.  As far as Lipton teas go this one is pretty good.  Wouldn't keep it in my rotating tea stock but if I was at a hotel and they only had this I wouldn't be totally upset.  Recommend to someone who is not a huge tea connoisseur but would like to have something.
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
This product is tasty and good for you! It has a nice taste to it and quenches your thirst without adding too many calories. I always drink Lipton tea, but usually black tea. I would buy this again and recommend it.
Denise S.
Lexington
A great flavored green tea that performs well whether hot or cold.  The subtle pomegranate flavor is not too overpowering and makes you feel as if you are "cheating" with something expensive.
Nancy D.
I usually love Lipton because it is a smooth tea but this flavor was a little too sour for my taste. I hope that they reconsider adding honey or something like that to make it better.
Erin B.
Lipton isn't my favorite brand of tea, but they're popular for a reason. They do a really good job with fruit teas in my opinion, and their green tea isn't half bad compared with some other brands. They're obviously very affordable and I'd buy this kind again, sure!
Angelica W.
Syracuse, NY
Im 21 going on 22 and i have from the time i cant remember ALWAYS hated hot tea. I tried everything sugar , lemon , hunny nothing ever made me like it. But i love this tea so much and now that its winter there's nothing like coming home from a long day of running around paying bills picking the kids up from school and making some hot tea and feel warm inside and out
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
I loved this, I'm not usually a fan of fruity tea due to it being earthy tasting. But this one was just the right amount of sweet and bitter and paired perfectly with citrus honey! I'll definitely buy again!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I am a huge fan of green tea, but I was slightly disappointed with this flavored variety. While it is inexpensive, the flavoring made it way too sweet and it didn't really taste like green tea anymore.