Lipton® Green Tea, Citrus uploaded by Emily S.

BY LIPTON

Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
This tea is so good hot or cold and with or without a sweetener. Whether it's a cold or hot day, it is always enjoyable. The packaging is great. You just open the tab and the envelopes fall as you take them out. I would recommend.
Amber C.
Let me start off by saying that I'm a big fan of green tea. I drink green tea daily. Green tea gives you lots of benefits and its good for your body. Ive tasted several brands of green tea and i have to say that Lipton green tea is at the bottom od my list. Don't get me wrong it has a great taste but i think it contains too much caffeine. As soon as i drink it it makes my world spin around and i start getting stomach aches. So I'm guessing it just has something that doesn't suit my body and it give me weird symptoms. So i would say give it a try before you absolutely commit to this specific brand.
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Lipton is my favorite brand of tea. The great tea citrus is my favorite. I love to use a little honey in it to sweeten it a bit. It's great to have around in winter when everyone is sick.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
I am a tea snob, i love good tea and this taste like the left over from real tea production. i don't know why someone would ever by this
Ashley Z.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Huge fan of all lipton tea products. This is the only brand of tea we purchase. Fam fav From all 4 of my kids and their dad. :-)
Kiley S.
I love this tea cold, and carbonated. It really is the best tea that I’ve tried. It has such a good and refreshing flavor.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
One of my fav green teas
It's great for digestion and bloating and the taste is impeccable
Victoria S.
This is such a light tea with a crisp flavor. It's amazing both cold and hot. So refreshing
Carolann M.
Great flavor. Lipton gives the best teas. I like drinking it under a blanket on cold days.
trish g.
Leeds
Liptons Grean tea what a refreshing cup of tea and green tea had lots of Healthy benefits I was reading in a medical magazine that if you drink three cups of green tea each day it will lower your cholesterol though I would share that with you all