BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton® Honey Green Tea Flavor.
With other natural flavor.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Minimum 80% certified tea.
80mg tea flavonoids per serving.
20 tea bags.

Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I buy a lot of these tea bags in different flavors. Good price, good taste, good for your health. No complaints. I don't put any sugar on mine. Also their green tea is a lot milder than other companies and I enjoy that. I can't tolerate really strong green tea so this lipton is perfect for me.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
Siempre e tomado te verde me gusta usar este de bolsitas lo preparo con agua caliente y luego lo dejo enfriar a temperatura ambiente una vez frio le agrego hielo y azucar y listo
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
Lipton is my usual go-to tea brand! I prefer to drink green tea when I am not drinking organic tea, as the main purpose for me is relaxation. I love that Lipton added the honey, as that is usually the only thing I add to my tea. I usually have a box of this in my cupboard!
Dahlia J.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the green tea honey! It's my go-to drink for anytime in the day when I need a pick me up. This was a life saver during finals week.
valentina M.
miami, FL

Umm I love the tea of ​​this brand but especially this is delicious with that touch of honey, is great for those days of colds or very cold
Sarah H.
I absolutely love green tea and making my own at home! It is so soothing for the throat and tastes deliciously!
Claudia C.
Barquisimeto
all kinds of you I like green tea with honey is my favorite. I have no preferences as to this product case all the te, in any presentation I love it, just being a health-friendly product makes it one of my favorites, I always recommend this kind of product to be favorable to all people.
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
The Lipton Green Tea Bags with Honey are really soothing especially when I have a sore throat or just after a long day at work. They are really affordable compared to other brands and I will definitely be buying them again, along with other flavours.
Leigh-Anne  d.
I started to drink green tea because I like its taste and heard that green tea has great health benefits. I think it is affordable around $6 for a pack of 10.
Aya A.