BY LIPTON #66 in Tea

Contains Tea Goodness. Kosher. Rainforest alliance certified. Superfruit:  acai, dragonfruit and melon.  Lipton® knows that a great tasting cup of tea starts with the tea leaves.  Our green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains 100 MG tea flavonoids per 8 FL OZ serving.  And by drinking a cup of Lipton®, you re not just taking care of yourself.  We ve sourced our tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ tea farms that meet rigorous criteria for protecting families and their communities.  So, go on, drink up...and feel good about the big difference your small cup can make. 1-888-LIPTONT. see more...

Lipton Green Tea Bags
  • "It's really good because the flavor isn't super strong so it'd perfect for mixing with flavored agave nectars or organic flavored honey." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone whether you like tea or not!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lipton has done it just right!, I always make big batches of Ice Liptopn Green tea and add a little bit of honey." in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed that its really helped my acne prone skin!" in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning and night." in 1 review
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
My favorite tea leaf is green tea, and I love the taste of Lipton green tea. It holds a strong matcha flavor, and delivers enough caffeine without the nausea that sometimes results from overly caffeinated teas. I like to buy this in bulk because this has a great price point.
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence , UT
I got this tea in açai dragonfruit melon and as it was less than 3 dollars I wasn't expecting much, but this tea smells wonderful and sweet and the flavor is very light and sweet! I will definitely buy more of this flavor as well as the others, it's such a nice cheap find.
Cari R.
Cari R.
Tolono, IL
Start every day with green tea. Energizes me and gives me a great start to the day. These are reasonably priced. I've been purchasing this brand for years. I've tried others, but always come back to these. Highly recommend.
Abi E.
Abi E.
I drink green tea because it's good for you and cleans out your system. Some people like to add sugar or milk to it but I drink it by itself. It really works so if you're feeling bloated, definitely try this.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I've drank this before and it was good, but I Actually use this product for other uses. I make up a hot detox bath and add two or three of these green tea bags to it. Add epson salt and lemon slices.
Daryela O.
Daryela O.
Waxhaw, NC
Really good, easy and quick to make. You have almost instant tea, which is nice! Ahah I like tea cause it's really good and a stuff especially after a work out
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Acai, melon, green tea! Could anything be better. Don't think twice just buy it. I promise oh will love it.
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I will try any and all tea and usually i am in love with it however out of all the teas i tried green tea in general is my least favorite. i love the way it looks packaged and it even smells amazing but when it comes to taste. there is just something about it i personally don't like, this goes for all green tea so i would recommend it to others and would even drink it myself because i do know how good it is for you but I prefer black tea
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
We all know green tea is full of antioxidants but the best use of it I have found is for a facial mist/toner. Using green tea on my face 2x a day has totally transformed it. All oiliness is gone, redness is gone and my pores (craters) have vanished!! Is it a miracle? Probably not, but to me it is. What could be cheaper or easier?!?😂
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Hollywood, FL
Lipton is probably my favorite brand for green tea. I love green tea it is so healthy and such a good way to wake up in the morning. This is an affordable brand and it is very delicious; they have tons of flavors for green tea so you never get bored. I always feel refreshed after having a warm cup of this tea.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!