Lipton Green Tea Bags uploaded by Amber M.Lipton Green Tea Bags uploaded by Mayar M.

BY LIPTON #36 in Tea

Contains Tea Goodness. Kosher. Rainforest alliance certified. Superfruit:  acai, dragonfruit and melon.  Lipton® knows that a great tasting cup of tea starts with the tea leaves.  Our green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains 100 MG tea flavonoids per 8 FL OZ serving.  And by drinking a cup of Lipton®, you re not just taking care of yourself.  We ve sourced our tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ tea farms that meet rigorous criteria for protecting families and their communities.  So, go on, drink up...and feel good about the big difference your small cup can make. 1-888-LIPTONT. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's really good because the flavor isn't super strong so it'd perfect for mixing with flavored agave nectars or organic flavored honey." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone whether you like tea or not!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lipton has done it just right!, I always make big batches of Ice Liptopn Green tea and add a little bit of honey." in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed that its really helped my acne prone skin!" in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning and night." in 1 review
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
My favorite tea leaf is green tea, and I love the taste of Lipton green tea. It holds a strong matcha flavor, and delivers enough caffeine without the nausea that sometimes results from overly caffeinated teas. I like to buy this in bulk because this has a great price point.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Foodie Expert
I got this tea in açai dragonfruit melon and as it was less than 3 dollars I wasn't expecting much, but this tea smells wonderful and sweet and the flavor is very light and sweet! I will definitely buy more of this flavor as well as the others, it's such a nice cheap find.
Cari R.
Tolono, IL
Foodie Expert
Start every day with green tea. Energizes me and gives me a great start to the day. These are reasonably priced. I've been purchasing this brand for years. I've tried others, but always come back to these. Highly recommend.
Abi E.
Foodie Expert
I drink green tea because it's good for you and cleans out your system. Some people like to add sugar or milk to it but I drink it by itself. It really works so if you're feeling bloated, definitely try this.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I've drank this before and it was good, but I Actually use this product for other uses. I make up a hot detox bath and add two or three of these green tea bags to it. Add epson salt and lemon slices.
Daryela O.
Waxhaw, NC
Really good, easy and quick to make. You have almost instant tea, which is nice! Ahah I like tea cause it's really good and a stuff especially after a work out
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I am reviewing the Matcha Green Tea which hasn't been added on here yet! It is absolutely amazing! It's literally the best green tea I have ever tried! I like drink these in the mid afternoon when I need a little boost of energy or in the evening when I am a little drowsy and don't want to fall sleep!
Conny W.
Salem
My husband & I drink green tea daily so have to have plenty around. I do not like how expensive this box is at WinCo or Walmart so usually go to the Dollar Tree & get a box of 80 or 100 for $1. This is not that good of a deal considering it is tea. I do notice the cheap ones are less potent than Lipton, but I like it that way.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I'm not a coffee drinker so green tea is always my source of caffeine for the day. Lipton is the only brand I use for tea because its affordable and great quality. You also get a ton of tea bags in a box and they always last me a long time.   Lipton Green Tea Bags are the best out there!
Alia T.
Foodie Expert
Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Mayar M.
Cairo
What is your favourite tea brand? I love this one and I have tried the apple and the mint flavours too and they're all good but this one with the yasmine flavour tastes like perfume 😂😅💚💜 Lipton Green Tea Bags
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?