Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#60 in Tea
Contains Tea Goodness. Kosher. Rainforest alliance certified. Superfruit:  acai, dragonfruit and melon.  Lipton® knows that a great tasting cup of tea starts with the tea leaves.  Our green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains 100 MG tea flavonoids per 8 FL OZ serving.  And by drinking a cup of Lipton®, you re not just taking care of yourself.  We ve sourced our tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ tea farms that meet rigorous criteria for protecting families and their communities.  So, go on, drink up...and feel good about the big difference your small cup can make. 1-888-LIPTONT.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

Green tea is amazing for you! This tea tastes great sweetened or plain. Have bought multiple times and I will definitely purchase again. Affordable price, but great quality. I have enjoyed Lipton's tea bags for years. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea or is trying to lose weight.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA

My favorite tea leaf is green tea, and I love the taste of Lipton green tea. It holds a strong matcha flavor, and delivers enough caffeine without the nausea that sometimes results from overly caffeinated teas. I like to buy this in bulk because this has a great price point.
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT

I got this tea in açai dragonfruit melon and as it was less than 3 dollars I wasn't expecting much, but this tea smells wonderful and sweet and the flavor is very light and sweet! I will definitely buy more of this flavor as well as the others, it's such a nice cheap find.
Cari R.
Cari R.
Tolono, IL

Start every day with green tea. Energizes me and gives me a great start to the day. These are reasonably priced. I've been purchasing this brand for years. I've tried others, but always come back to these. Highly recommend.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Rutherford, NJ

This green tea is really good. I usually have it cold instead of hot. The packaging is normal, nothing crazy. I always buy this to make cold green tea since it's cheaper than other brands. I would recommend to others.
Abi E.
Abi E.

I drink green tea because it's good for you and cleans out your system. Some people like to add sugar or milk to it but I drink it by itself. It really works so if you're feeling bloated, definitely try this.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY

Lipton Green Tea Bags are great! Super easy to use, and can be brewed to a strength of tour preference. Tastes vergy fresh and flavorful on it's own, but also pairs well with lemon and honey!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE

I've drank this before and it was good, but I Actually use this product for other uses. I make up a hot detox bath and add two or three of these green tea bags to it. Add epson salt and lemon slices.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN

I love Lipton green tea. I can make a lot or a little with these tea bags. The tea has a great light flavor and it's so refreshing. I like to drink it hot and cold! It's even better with sweetener!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Jacksonville, FL

These are so great. Simple green tea bags, all you need is hot water. I love to drink mine with a spoonful of honey to sweeten it and I don't even have to add sugar! So so yummy
Alia T.
Alia T.

Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI

Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!

Join Now