Lipton Green Tea

null

Does this flavor come in larger quantities?
I’ve never had or seen this one any ideas where to get it ?
Lipton tea is my fav. Is this flavor amazing too?
Start your review of Lipton Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli E.
This is a good tea if you have issues with your health .helps your cells heal and get stronger again to fight of the cold or flu.heard it helps with cancer too.but tastes good.i like it.
alhan L.
philadelphia
Lipton Green Tea uploaded by alhan L.
I love this product I usually love most things that have to do with food but tea is one of my favorites.I love how Lipton Black Tea tastes and It just makes me feel like I’m at home again. Where Im from Tea is a really important thing. Specially [product:lipton-100%-natural-tea-bags] It Makes us feel calm in the morning and go active for the rest of our day
Heather M.
Hatfield, PA
Lipton Green Tea uploaded by Heather M.
I am an avid green tea drinks. I like to ice my green tea and add lemon or orange slices. This is a perfectly fine green tea. I have had better before and I prefer loose leaf local tea if I can get it. When I can't, this is a perfectly find tea to have. :)
Miriam M.
Me encanta este té me hace bien con la digestión e inflamacion de mi abdomen lo tomo tres veces en el día y en las noches a la hora de dormir muy buen producto lo recomiendo me encanta gracias seguiré tomándolo y comprándolo
Mari C.
This tea is good especially when I have does days that I feel bloated and feel like not eating this tea makes my stomach feel so good
maria A.
Appleton, WI
Good flavor! I usually add honey to my tea and drink it more often when I am sick. Green tea is one of my staples to have in my house! There is not much you could do to improve this product. Its tea. I feel like you either love it or you hate it.
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Love Lipton teas in general. Growing up they'll always be around the home. It's super affordable and it works. I love the one with lemon as well.
Nancy R.
1,072 reviews
Lipton Green Tea uploaded by Nancy R.
Purchased at: Publix
This green tea is exactly what I was looking for. I use these pouches to make cold brew. I start off by boiling water and then putting 2-3 tea bag in the pitcher for 1 gallon of water. It tastes amazing and if available I will throw in about 5-6 mint leaves. I definitely recommend these pouches if you are looking for a great quality for a very reasonable price. I will definitely b buying this pack again.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I am typically a coffee drinker, but there’s nothing better than a cup of hot tea before bed. My go to has always been Liptons Green Tea! Taste amazing with a little sugar and milk.
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Purchased at: Target
The best most fresh tea! I literally drink this everyday all day! It’s my favorite tea on the shelves! Even my tea shop uses this tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...