Lipton® Green Tea uploaded by Jojo L.Lipton® Green Tea uploaded by Yesenia V.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Green Tea: 130 mg tea flavonoids per serving Naturally decaffeinated Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Nicole C.
Have always been obsessed with green tea. I could drink at least 6 cups a day. It's a healthy option that can be found in any store that sells food usually. I wouldn't change a thing about it and will buy again!
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
This tea was my go-to when I was pregnant. I didn't drink caffeine and I trusted the Lipton® Decaffeinated Green Tea. They are affordable. I would drink them any time of the day. I would definitely recommend!
Jazmyne M.
Henderson, NV
Their green tea...BOMB! I love all of Lipton's teas! They have great flavor and are super affordable! They are one of my go tos besides bigelow and celestial! I would recommend to you if you love affordable tasty tea!
Allison C.
California
I got these because I heard so much about the antioxidants in green tea and thought I should try it. They were better than I had expected. Lots of flavor. The packaging is nice and modern. I would buy this again.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product! I use it everyday to start my morning off right ! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to cut back on pop but gets tired of just water easily. Definitely a must buy!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
I love me some Lipton green tea. I drink a cup of this every morning. It totally transforms my day. It gets my metabolism going for the day. I love the taste of it. So good and so helpful. Great product
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Lipton tea bags are a staple in my house. It's a southern classic. The green tea tastes delicious and not as grassy as the alternatives. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be. It's affordable and I'd recommend to anyone.
Kristine N.
Aurora , CO
Really like these! I read online drinking two bags of green tea can help you lose weight which is why I been drinking this. Tastes really good for a green tea with a little honey.
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Taste amazing wether cold or hot. I usually do one hot cup in the morning to give me a boost to start the day. During the day ill drink 2 more cold cups to refresh.
saniya j.
It is really great. Actually I am so obsessed with it that I start my day with it.It is very light and refreshing it has also helped to reduce my belly fat. And it is an excellent way to start your day with. So please go and get it.