BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is the Lipton Iced Tea you want to have in the fridge when you're seeking instant refreshment. Our green tea is full of clean taste, vitality, and great flavor.

• "They are healthy and good for hot days." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
This is a different, weird flavor. I've had it on multiple occasions. That being said it's not a horrible flavor it's just not a hundred percent what I was expecting. So I would keep that in mind if you are going to try this item. You can still taste some of that green tea taste but the citrus has a very hard to describe taste and flavor element. Honestly hard to put in words definitely worth trying it's not a beverage that's horrible by any means it's just very interesting. I have never had anything like it by any other brand.
Mayra E.
I first came across this drink at a target run. I have always been a lipton tea fan especially the peach one my fave. However I came across this flavor and decided too try it. I'm glad i did because if taste amazing. If has a green tea mixed with citrus taste; not tart or too sweet just the right blend. Now every time i go grocery shopping i buy the gallon. It's my favorite tea lately. It kind of reminds me of the green tea infusions with lemonade from Starbucks! Trust me this taste great!
Brianna S.
burlington
YES! I love this green tea its my favorite drink! It just tastes so good everyone I know loves these! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they're very refreshing especially if you put them in the fridge for a while. I do think the price is good but I don't like to buy them unless they're on sale...
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
This is my go to drink and definitely my holy grail. I drink these everyday. They have the perfect price and taste amazing. The flavor of these drinks are not strong at all. The time I’ve been drinking these drinks I have lost more weight than I have with drinking water. These do not leave my bloated like water does either. The peach flavored green tea is also good. I will definitely recommend and repurchase them.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Lipton Green Iced Tea Citrus, is more for those who like sweeter tea. Alas, though it is not a bad drink at all. You can taste the authenticity of the green tea. The citrus is mild, so it will not over power the drink, and it also tastes like a little bit of honey, may be in the drink as well. It is also highly refreshing. So why not go ahead and try it.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this citrus Lipton green tea. When i feel i need to go on a health kick this is my go to instead of my regular Lipton iced tea. It taste great. The only downfall that i could find was the kinda bitter taste at my first try but it was good. I got used to it. It also has Lipton® Green Iced Tea Citrus Kinda has a citrus flavor.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This tea is one of the best Green teas. The citrus flavor is amazing and refreshing. The price is very affordable and can be found anywhere. Compared to alternatives the taste is more flavorful than other green tea brands. I would recommend Lipton Green Iced Tea Citrus to others to try.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
My all time favorite drink! This is the only kind of sugary drink we have at home. My kids are obsessed with this tea, and I can’t blame them it is so good. Especially if you leave it in the freezer and let it freeze a little to turn it into a slushy... omg so good especially on a HOT day’
Veronica K.
Hahnville, LA
I really enjoy the flavor of this tea. When I was in high school I would make my mom buy me packs of this tea all the time! I would always take them with me to class. I haven’t had this tea in a while, but I definitely plan on picking some more up from the store sometime soon.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I am not a tea fan but like to drink it here and there. It also is a good body cleanser. Lipton green tea is one of the first teas I found that I can stand. It had a good flavor and the tea flavor isn’t overwhelming. I think the citrus helps cut that.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Seems like a lot of sugar! Worth it? Is the citrus flavor good?
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
Some people say these are just as bad as soda with all the additives. What do ya'll think?
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Where buy this product
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
Is it sweet like a good sweet or is it like too sweet where it isn't very good? That's kinda a weird question but I don't like drinks with a lot of sugar!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Does it taste fresh brew to others?

Amazon