BY LIPTON #40 in Iced Tea

Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is the Lipton Iced Tea you want to have in the fridge when you're seeking instant refreshment. Our green tea is full of clean taste, vitality, and great flavor.

Buy on Amazon
  • "They are healthy and good for hot days." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
This is a different, weird flavor. I've had it on multiple occasions. That being said it's not a horrible flavor it's just not a hundred percent what I was expecting. So I would keep that in mind if you are going to try this item. You can still taste some of that green tea taste but the citrus has a very hard to describe taste and flavor element. Honestly hard to put in words definitely worth trying it's not a beverage that's horrible by any means it's just very interesting. I have never had anything like it by any other brand.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Lipton Iced Green Tea with Citrus is one of my favorite iced green teas ever! It has a nice light flavor, but isn't bitter tasting because of the addition of the citrus. It is a little on the sweeter side, but it tastes great and is really refreshing. It's a great way to try something new without being afraid of drinking straight green tea. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, plus green tea is great for the body, so there's a double win. Great taste and great for you!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I don't normally like green tea but this is really good. It helps that it's actually still a fairly healthy drink even though it's processed. It does get boring drinking water ALL THE TIME. It's nice to have something to mix it up sometimes.
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
This product is amazing. I love it so much!! It is so affordable and not expensive. It has nice packaging. I love the green because that’s my favorite color. It has a 👍 value. And I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this tea. It has the perfect hint of citrus with the amazing flavor of green tea that I love. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's also 0 grams of fat and only 100 calories per bottle. How could it get any better?
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I absolutely love this green tea. Lipton has always been one of my favorite brands and they made this tea perfect. Not only does it taste good, but it has little calories and a small amount of sugar. It’s so good and refreshing.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
My absolute favorite on the go drink. And since it’s not pop it’s a lot healthier for you than anything else. Less sugar, and a great taste just to add to it. Affordable as well and I’d highly recommend it to any tea lover!
Paige B.
Abrams
This tea is my all time favorite tea that I don't brew myself! The citrus flavor goes well with the Green tea, and it doesn't over power it. I have been buying this tea for years, and I will continue buying it. This drink exceeded all of my expectations for it!
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Green tea is so good for cleansing. I love green tea and liptons is my favorite. They add citrus so it gives it a little extra kick! Definitely affordable and definitely buying again. Delicious!
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
Love this drink . I drunk this tea too help me feel healthy lol 😂😂 instead of drinking sweet tea all the time .. it's an amazing drink tho I highly recommend it and it's very affordable
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Seems like a lot of sugar! Worth it? Is the citrus flavor good?
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Where buy this product
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Some people say these are just as bad as soda with all the additives. What do ya'll think?
Adrianna S.
Is it sweet like a good sweet or is it like too sweet where it isn't very good? That's kinda a weird question but I don't like drinks with a lot of sugar!
Jaid S.