BY LIPTON #6 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is the Lipton Iced Tea you want to have in the fridge when you're seeking instant refreshment. Our green tea is full of clean taste, vitality, and great flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are healthy and good for hot days." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
This is a different, weird flavor. I've had it on multiple occasions. That being said it's not a horrible flavor it's just not a hundred percent what I was expecting. So I would keep that in mind if you are going to try this item. You can still taste some of that green tea taste but the citrus has a very hard to describe taste and flavor element. Honestly hard to put in words definitely worth trying it's not a beverage that's horrible by any means it's just very interesting. I have never had anything like it by any other brand.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
This is my go to drink and definitely my holy grail. I drink these everyday. They have the perfect price and taste amazing. The flavor of these drinks are not strong at all. The time I’ve been drinking these drinks I have lost more weight than I have with drinking water. These do not leave my bloated like water does either. The peach flavored green tea is also good. I will definitely recommend and repurchase them.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Lipton Green Iced Tea Citrus, is more for those who like sweeter tea. Alas, though it is not a bad drink at all. You can taste the authenticity of the green tea. The citrus is mild, so it will not over power the drink, and it also tastes like a little bit of honey, may be in the drink as well. It is also highly refreshing. So why not go ahead and try it.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great alternative to sodas or other sugar drinks. My friends Mom has these in her home and whenever we come over this is what we reach for. I like to stock up on these from a big grocery store and have them all the time! They are delicious, light, and have a hint of fruit! I recommend these for sure!
N A.
Wheeling , IL
My all time favorite drink! This is the only kind of sugary drink we have at home. My kids are obsessed with this tea, and I can’t blame them it is so good. Especially if you leave it in the freezer and let it freeze a little to turn it into a slushy... omg so good especially on a HOT day’
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I really enjoy the flavor of this tea. When I was in high school I would make my mom buy me packs of this tea all the time! I would always take them with me to class. I haven’t had this tea in a while, but I definitely plan on picking some more up from the store sometime soon.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I am not a tea fan but like to drink it here and there. It also is a good body cleanser. Lipton green tea is one of the first teas I found that I can stand. It had a good flavor and the tea flavor isn’t overwhelming. I think the citrus helps cut that.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Lipton green tea citrus is very refreshing.love the taste.I also love that it comes in diet also.There is only 70 calories per serving in the regular flavor citrus green tea and citrus.This beverage I drink all year long.I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend this to everyone.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Lipton Iced Green Tea with Citrus is one of my favorite iced green teas ever! It has a nice light flavor, but isn't bitter tasting because of the addition of the citrus. It is a little on the sweeter side, but it tastes great and is really refreshing. It's a great way to try something new without being afraid of drinking straight green tea. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, plus green tea is great for the body, so there's a double win. Great taste and great for you!
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This is my favorite green tea out there. The combination with the citrus gives it a refreshing taste and I could drink so many of these bottle! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves green tea or wants to try something new
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Seems like a lot of sugar! Worth it? Is the citrus flavor good?
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Where buy this product
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Some people say these are just as bad as soda with all the additives. What do ya'll think?
Adrianna S.
Is it sweet like a good sweet or is it like too sweet where it isn't very good? That's kinda a weird question but I don't like drinks with a lot of sugar!
Jaid S.