Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew

Details

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea.
New look.
Same great taste.
Made from real tea leaves.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Brews in cold water.
44 glass size tea bags.
No boiling necessary.

I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea without hot water? And how is the taste?
Start your review of Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew!
How would you rate this product?
HERMITAGE, PA
I love these glass size bags! I can quickly make iced tea whenever I want it. ensuring a fresh brew every time!
adena
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes please! Easy. Cheap. Fast. Add sweetener. BAM!! Iced tea!!! This will be happening in my house often!!!
Carmel Valley, CA
These are a go to in our house. Love the traditional tea flavor with the convenience of cold water.
Kearney, NE
Forever love my sun tea in the summers. I always buy Lipton and always will it's just amazing.
Lipton twa bags is the only way to go for brewed tea. I love it and will only use this brand.
I love the cold brew tea bags. I make a gallon pitcher for my family and it’s always a hit!
Belen, NM
I use these all the time when I want tea. It's quick and easy to make. It also tastes great
Pennsville, NJ
Lipton is the best tea on the market. This is the best for summertime, really refreshing
Ontario Canada
These were just ok, I don't see why I can't use just regular tea bags to steep iced tea. Won't buy again