Lipton Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew - 44 CT uploaded by Sherri A.

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea.
New look.
Same great taste.
Made from real tea leaves.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Brews in cold water.
44 glass size tea bags.
No boiling necessary. see more...

• I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea without ho...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sofyya L.
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
This is an interesting tea. I first tried to buy the tea. I tried to prepare and I liked it. It has a pleasant refreshing effect.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these glass size bags! I can quickly make iced tea whenever I want it. ensuring a fresh brew every time!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
The brand I grew up on and the taste has never changed. Great flavor, and always a great price. You can never go wrong with a cold glass of sweet tea!
Connie M.
Connie M.
Plainview, TX
I live in Texas so we were raised with sweet tea always in the fridge. And this is the only brand we've ever used! Brews so good :)
takiyah M.
takiyah M.

lipton tea is just a well known great tasting tea. And how convenient is it that you won't need to boil it.. you can use cold water
Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
These are definitely the best abs easiest bags of tea to have on hand. They taste great and you don't need hot water!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Foodie Expert
Lipton twa bags is the only way to go for brewed tea. I love it and will only use this brand.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
Foodie Expert
I use these all the time when I want tea. It's quick and easy to make. It also tastes great
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Bennington, NE
Perfect for on the go, I keep these in my desk at work and in my purse at all times. Works great with bottled water
Gwen J.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
These were just ok, I don't see why I can't use just regular tea bags to steep iced tea. Won't buy again
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Foodie Expert
I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea without hot water? And how is the taste?