Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew

Details

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea.
New look.
Same great taste.
Made from real tea leaves.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Brews in cold water.
44 glass size tea bags.
No boiling necessary.

I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea without hot water? And how is the taste?
Start your review of Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew!
How would you rate this product?
Bonner Spgs, KS
These were perfect for me at work. I had someone drinking my tea and these were perfect for me to make at my desk and not worry about it disappearing. So easy to make and I just wish there was a bigger box.
ardmore
Cold brew is the way to go every time! So much quicker than boiling water and taste exactly the same. I love the Treat of having a glass of sweet tea with my meals. Great price!
Maysville
Purchased at: Walmart
Lipton has been in my family for years. It’s my favorite tea to buy if I am going to make it. I only use cold brew. It’s so quick and easy and always tastes great. It’s very cheap and great quality.
The brand I grew up on and the taste has never changed. Great flavor, and always a great price. You can never go wrong with a cold glass of sweet tea!
Neosho, MO
This is such an easy tea to make since you use cold water instead of having to boil! Kids can even make it themselves and the flavor is delicious!
lipton tea is just a well known great tasting tea. And how convenient is it that you won't need to boil it.. you can use cold water
Plainview , TX
I live in Texas so we were raised with sweet tea always in the fridge. And this is the only brand we've ever used! Brews so good :)
East Hanover, New Jersey
This is an interesting tea. I first tried to buy the tea. I tried to prepare and I liked it. It has a pleasant refreshing effect.
Yorktown, VA
Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew uploaded by Sherri A.
These are definitely the best abs easiest bags of tea to have on hand. They taste great and you don't need hot water!
Bennington, NE
Perfect for on the go, I keep these in my desk at work and in my purse at all times. Works great with bottled water