Lipton® Glass Size Tea Bags Cold Brew uploaded by Sherri A.

BY LIPTON

Details

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea.
New look.
Same great taste.
Made from real tea leaves.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Brews in cold water.
44 glass size tea bags.
No boiling necessary.

• I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lydia B.
The brand I grew up on and the taste has never changed. Great flavor, and always a great price. You can never go wrong with a cold glass of sweet tea!
takiyah M.

lipton tea is just a well known great tasting tea. And how convenient is it that you won't need to boil it.. you can use cold water
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
I live in Texas so we were raised with sweet tea always in the fridge. And this is the only brand we've ever used! Brews so good :)
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
This is an interesting tea. I first tried to buy the tea. I tried to prepare and I liked it. It has a pleasant refreshing effect.
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
These are definitely the best abs easiest bags of tea to have on hand. They taste great and you don't need hot water!
Jamie F.
Bennington, NE
Perfect for on the go, I keep these in my desk at work and in my purse at all times. Works great with bottled water
kira d.
hermitage, PA
I love these glass size bags! I can quickly make iced tea whenever I want it. ensuring a fresh brew every time!
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Forever love my sun tea in the summers. I always buy Lipton and always will it's just amazing.
Bobbi K.
Lipton twa bags is the only way to go for brewed tea. I love it and will only use this brand.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I use these all the time when I want tea. It's quick and easy to make. It also tastes great
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I've never tried these and curious how to make sweet tea without hot water? And how is the taste?