BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
You can't go wrong wrong with Chai tea, and Lipton brand tastes amazing. it is perfect hot and served during the colder months. I recommend this product because it tastes good, it is affordable and makes you toasty when it is cold. Only downfall is it very hard to find.
Janie A.
The spices in this tea is amazing and I love Chai Teas and can't go wrong with the Lipton brand! The spiciness of the tea with some half and half and some sugar is like Christmas in a cup! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a little kick in their tea!
Nicole P.
I love this tea! It's not my favorite among Lipton teas but it is quite delicious. I love chai and think it is perfect hot and served during the fall and winter months. It is still good even when it cools. Just a great flavor so kudos to Lipton. I will buy again.
Karly W.
Benton, KY
I love this brand of tea and how easy it is to brew or make. I also love the different flavors and types of teas lipton has to offer
Shameka F.
This is the only brand that buy. Its really good and I would recommend this everyday all day. Its awesome when it hot
Sydney S.
This is the only brand of chai tea I will buy to make at home! It's so good, especially with French vanilla creamer!
Lauren H.
Ward, AR
Love this product !! Its hard to find and I loved it !!!! I recommend this product because it's good and tasty
Paige V.
The Colony, TX
Loved these when I was sick and needed something to help my throat. The flavor was good but not too intense
Angie M.
This tea is amazing, the flavor is so nice. It taste like the original Chai tea. The price is good.
Cristina M.
this tea is very healty i drink this in the morning, is very simple too translated i have 3 bags in my suitcase, i go to the work and take a cup with hot water and put the bag of tea and my morning is perfect. The sabor is very strong but you put more water and the sabor are more soft.
simi k.
Does this taste like ice tea?