BeveragesTea & InfusionsLipton
Family Black Iced Unsweetened Black Tea Bags - 48ct

Lipton Family Black Iced Unsweetened Black Tea Bags - 48ct

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So dont just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Iced Tea. To prepare 1 gallon iced tea pitcher: simply brew two tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Is this available in Canada?
Is this available in Canada?
Start your review of Lipton Family Black Iced Unsweetened Black Tea Bags - 48ct!
How would you rate this product?
I Love Lipton tea, it's so versatile, you can either make this one with milk on a cold morning or make an ice tea for a hot afternoon, I love how much product does it haves in every bag cause once you place it with the liquid it just works wonders, highly recommended.
Lipton Family Black Iced Unsweetened Black Tea Bags - 48ct uploaded by Jessica H.
Lipton iced tea bags are my go to tea for making regular sun tea. I simply place a single bag in a quart size mason jar with saran wrap and a ring and allow the sun to brew it perfectly. It reminds me of grandma’s house.
Ardmore, OK
This is the only tea we use. We live in southern Oklahoma and live off of sweet tea. This always gives us the best tasting tea and with two bags we get a great gallon of tea.
Union Beach, NJ
These are great for making sweet tea. They are easy to use for tradition, microwave or sun tea. We don’t make sweet tea very often but when we do it has to be a good tea bag line Lipton.
Port St Lucie, FL
Lipton is not my favorite tea but I love the convenience of throwing a bag in a pitcher for some sun tea. The only thing I hate is fishing the bag off the bottom. A longer string might help. The flavor worked for my family over 40 years for black iced tea. I always keep this in my house for tea and won’t change until I find something better!
Tracy, CA
Easy to make and it’s a total people pleaser. I’ve been making this for my catered events, parties and my personal family for years. Wonderful flavor that never fails. Just a couple tea bags gives you the solution to a beverage situation for any gathering; so thankful that these are fast acting and taste good as well.
Wewahitchka, FL
These tea bags make the best iced sweet tea. My family loves Lipton and is our first choice. It's very affordable and there isn't much that would make it better. It's a great value for the quality and quantity. I will continue buying this as long as it is available.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
5 Stars !! I love some cold ice tea and this one has the most flavor , hands down my favorite !! Yes I would recommend to my friends and family and yes I would buy again
Austin, TX
This tea is a staple at big family dinners and has been for as long as I can remember!
I love thes tea...i love to make sun tea with this brand. My favorie is peach tea but if looking for a plain unsweetened black iced tea or hot tea....i comes very well packaged with indvidial .