BY LIPTON

It's a suit and cover-up in one, providing maximum coverage. Plus our Slender Suit® instantly slims to flatter your figure and boost your confidence. 55% Lycra® spandex/45% nylon with a tricot dress over the suit. Hand wash. Made in USA or imported.

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
This is my standard go-to tea that I always have in my cupboard. I have used it for years and it is never fails to satisfy. It's a great standard tea with the flavor you know and love. Nothing unexpected, but that's a good things from your cuppa
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Foodie Expert
This is a must, this tea is always available at home. When I feel like not drinking anything too perfumized, I tend to choose this one. Is always recomforting and traditional.
Avari R.
Avari R.
Great taste! It Isn't overly expensive and is great whether it's iced or hot.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
this is good i like it and i hope i can get this on day becouse this is really good my first time trying it was when i was at a sale and i want to get more and they ran out you knw i want to get it when i want shopping and you knw it wasnt nomore are my be i was over looking it
Arielle K.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
A good basic tea, hot or cold. Well priced for the amount you get. One problem I've had a couple time is the staple holding the teabag shut breaks, but it's pretty rare. I buy this every time I need tea bags.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Foodie Expert
My go to drink when I have a cold. I drink it got with lemon and honey to sooth the illness. You get a large box for a fair price. It is also good to make sweet tea from in the summer. Totally recommended to anybody looking for a good tea.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Foodie Expert
This is just your basic black tea, you can make iced tea with it or hot tea. I usually make it hot in the mornings. This is a good tea to add some flavorings or berries to to change it up a bit. This or lusianne is usually my go to
Virginia b.
Virginia b.
I use Lipton for my ice tea but after trying hot tea once i went on a search for some english tea. I went back to my roots and decided to try this product, I am hooked ! I have this every night before bed.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love the tea as much as the coffee. Although black tea is not my favorite, I like to drink it with a little lemon! This makes my days and my nights happier!
Patti B.
Patti B.
Danbury, CT
Lipton is my go to for my tea drinking. I am a tradional tea drinker. Not big on flavored teas but do like an occasional iced green tea