BY LIPTON

It's a suit and cover-up in one, providing maximum coverage. Plus our Slender Suit® instantly slims to flatter your figure and boost your confidence. 55% Lycra® spandex/45% nylon with a tricot dress over the suit. Hand wash. Made in USA or imported.

Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
yes i love tea so i love lipton , i would recommend this if you dont want a soda whit a lot of sugar , this is the best for low sugar and the value is cheap so you can drink this in the breakfast and it really fine ,
and is easy to do, anyone can make this drink
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
this is good i like it and i hope i can get this on day becouse this is really good my first time trying it was when i was at a sale and i want to get more and they ran out you knw i want to get it when i want shopping and you knw it wasnt nomore are my be i was over looking it
Daniela R.
Foodie Expert
This is a must, this tea is always available at home. When I feel like not drinking anything too perfumized, I tend to choose this one. Is always recomforting and traditional.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Foodie Expert
My go to drink when I have a cold. I drink it got with lemon and honey to sooth the illness. You get a large box for a fair price. It is also good to make sweet tea from in the summer. Totally recommended to anybody looking for a good tea.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
A good basic tea, hot or cold. Well priced for the amount you get. One problem I've had a couple time is the staple holding the teabag shut breaks, but it's pretty rare. I buy this every time I need tea bags.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Foodie Expert
This is just your basic black tea, you can make iced tea with it or hot tea. I usually make it hot in the mornings. This is a good tea to add some flavorings or berries to to change it up a bit. This or lusianne is usually my go to
Virginia b.
I use Lipton for my ice tea but after trying hot tea once i went on a search for some english tea. I went back to my roots and decided to try this product, I am hooked ! I have this every night before bed.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love the tea as much as the coffee. Although black tea is not my favorite, I like to drink it with a little lemon! This makes my days and my nights happier!
Cori D.
Greentown, PA
I only bought this kind of tea once. I don't really know if I would ever purchase it again. The flavor was ok but I'm more into flavored teas. I added a little honey to mine. I thought it was of good quality, it just wasn't my preferred taste. I'd still recommend it to a friend.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
This is my standard go-to tea that I always have in my cupboard. I have used it for years and it is never fails to satisfy. It's a great standard tea with the flavor you know and love. Nothing unexpected, but that's a good things from your cuppa