BY LIPTON

Lipton; English Breakfast Black Tea 18 Pyramid Tea Bags.Made with premium long-leaf.Quality black tea.0 calories per tea bag. Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags:

• Made with premium long leaf
  • 0 calories per tea bag
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Premium Pekoe Cut Black Tea.

Directions:

Instructions: For a delicious cup of hot tea - Pour boiling water over a tea bag and brew 3 to 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Caffeine level - 45 mg per serving. For a refreshing quart of iced tea - Pour 4 cups boiling water over 6 to 8 tea bags and brew 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and sweeten to taste. Chill or add ice. Keep refrigerated.

Holli V.
Lombard, IL
I constantly have this in my cupboard and will never run out. I remember sneaking some tea at my grandmas trying to be a grown up when I was young by drinking this exact tea. I now love tea, and no matter how many exotic and expensive brands I try, nothing is better than Lipton tea. Super affordable and worth it every morning
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I love this tea. I drink it in the mornings before work instead of coffee. It wakes me up pleasantly and has a nice flavor to it. Add in some stevia and I'm ready to go!
Ana J.
This English breakfast is soo delicious! I'm a big fan of tea and this makes the top 5! I also love the presentation, it's so cute! The tea bags come in little pyramids and it's so adorable!! This is my 2nd time buying them, and I definitely recommend you buy them.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
yes i love tea so i love lipton , i would recommend this if you dont want a soda whit a lot of sugar , this is the best for low sugar and the value is cheap so you can drink this in the breakfast and it really fine ,
and is easy to do, anyone can make this drink
DANIELA R.
This is a must, this tea is always available at home. When I feel like not drinking anything too perfumized, I tend to choose this one. Is always recomforting and traditional.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
My go to drink when I have a cold. I drink it got with lemon and honey to sooth the illness. You get a large box for a fair price. It is also good to make sweet tea from in the summer. Totally recommended to anybody looking for a good tea.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
A good basic tea, hot or cold. Well priced for the amount you get. One problem I've had a couple time is the staple holding the teabag shut breaks, but it's pretty rare. I buy this every time I need tea bags.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
I start my morning with Lipton black tea everyday. I love that it is unsweetened. I add honey and love the flavor. The caffeine helps to kickstart my day without making me feel heavy like coffee does.
Virginia b.
I use Lipton for my ice tea but after trying hot tea once i went on a search for some english tea. I went back to my roots and decided to try this product, I am hooked ! I have this every night before bed.
Rebecca P.
Norwood
This is my go to tea when I'm in a rush and not really sure how I am feeling that day. Definitely needs some added sweetener and possibly milk to cut the bitterness but I think that adds a great flavor.