Lipton® English Breakfast Black Tea uploaded by Karina B.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Enjoy morning tea with the royals in the luxurious interiors of Windsor Palace. A superb blend of tea English Breakfast Tea combines the advantages of the best varieties of black leaf tea collected in the legendary plantation Asia. The empty space in the pyramid allows you to fully uncover the rich taste and aroma of tea noble, decent breakfast British monarchs.Feel like you're in a refined atmosphere of the royal palace with tea Lipton English Breakfast Tea.

Buy on Amazon
Jane K.
los angeles
I am a very avid tea drinker but I have to say I can’t recommend Lipton. It tasted good but its one of the teas that really stains. All black teas too but I have noticed that Lipton does cause more stains in my mugs and counters and more importantly teeth. If you don’t drink tea often and are looking for a cheaper brand to just have at home and drink once in a while then this tea brand is not bad for you. Lipton® America's Favorite Tea
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I enjoy a daily morning cup of this strong lipton english tea. It's one of my favorite blends. Its robust, rich and savory, taste great with milk and sugar. Its exactly what a breakfast blend should be. It taste fantastic.
Steve H.
York, PA
It's black tea. I have not really figured out the differences between bags... Maybe the steeping time/quality? Either way this is usually the cheapest option, and I think it tastes great! I have done loose leaf tea, which i can tell a flavor difference, but this is perfect if you don't want to deal with that.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I make a cup of tea almost every morning. Out of all the brand I've tried, Lipton is the one I keep going back to. I have tried a variety of flavors and the English Breakfast tea gives me energy for the day without making me jittery. I definitely plan to buy again.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this brand and flavor of tea. While I am a coffee drinker during the morning, I find this tea a nice alternative from time to time. I actually prefer it as a tea before bed because of the pleasant taste contributing to my ability to relax.
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
I only had ice tea once when I was younger and at first I didn't want to try but when I did, I tried this brand it was amazing and tasted sweet but not overly sweet but just right. I love the flavor of it and you should give it a try.
Chelsea C.
Macedonia
I love iced tea. And I really like this tea. It’s that hot or iced when it’s cold like it is now it’s really good hot with a splash of cream even it’s a little expensive wish it was cheaper but I still buy it if that says anything
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a lovely tea! I love to drink it in the morning and sometimes I add some milk to it, it’s afordable, easy tu use, I use it a few times a week when I get bored of coffee! I’m buying it every 2 to 3 weeks
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love English breakfast tea and Lipton! Very bold and flavorful and a brand I am familiar with for tea! My mom is a tea drinker and likes drinking this when she comes over! Highly recommend this one for all!