BY LIPTON

Lipton® Energize To Go Blueberry Pomegranate Sugar Free Iced Tea Mix.
With other natural flavor.
Green tea with B vitamins, Ginseng & Guarana.
0 calories sugar free.
Per 8 fl oz serving.
Made with real tea.
50mg caffeine per serving.
Helps keep you hydrated.
Tea goodness.
Naturally contains tea flavonoids*. see more...

monica n.
This black tea tastes just like the regular lipton black tea that comes in tea bags. It tastes good but to be honest I never fell in love with the regular lipton black tea flavor, so if you like how that tastes, you'll like this one also. The reason I like this tea better is because of the extra caffeine added in each bag. This is what makes it good for me. I am a full-time student with a 20/hour a week job and have been battling an addiction to coffee which i have overcame and successfully replaced with tea, black tea to be specific. The caffeine is what I am really addicted lol, but tea is such a healthier choice so I decided to go this route.

I also have been drinking this instant black tea powder which is also advertised as having extra caffiene and you get a ton of for a decent price; All Natural Organic - High Energy Caffeine Instant Black Tea Powder (Over 100 Servings Per Package) - Buy One Get One Free!. This one is great because it doesn't come in tea bags. You just mix it with a spoon and it dissolves in the water. I find myself adding a little extra to get even a stronger caffeine kick, and it works ;
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
These are a pretty good pick me upper when your dragging but give that lil push you need. Not to mention the great flavor never thought pomegranate and blueberry would be a great mixture but boy was I wrong! My daughter takes these to school with her
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes amazing! Best part is it's perfect for on the go and for my wallet. I found this, along with other flavors, at my local Dollar Tree. Lipton Blueberry Pomegranate Energize To Go Iced Tea Mix
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Foodie Expert
I was recently introduced to this drink and have been loving it. I keep some in my purse, car and at work so give me that bit of energy when I'm feeling a little sluggish. It has a great flavor!
Amber R.
London, OH
These green tea packets are the best. The energy is a natural subtle energy, not like an energy drink. Love the taste too, nothing else needed. Subtly sweet. So refreshing.
Larissa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Deffenitly my favorite drink in the store! The emery it gives is good not too much just one does me fine ! A wonderful combination of blueberry and pomegranate tea is delicious!
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Foodie Expert
As I am trying to steer away from sweet tea and carbonated drinks, I have found a great liking to this product. It has a nice flavor to it and is not near as bad for you as sweet tea loaded in sugar and all those other sugary drinks that seem to hook me in everytime.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking Lipton for years and this is one of my go to products. I love the flavor and that it is easy just to mix with water while at home and then you can take it with you. I usually stick with peach or lemon but was pleasantly surprised with this flavor
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the Blueberry Pomegranate flavor. It tastes great and mixes well with no chalky aftertaste. It also provides a small spark of energy for those 2:30 feelings.
Diana M.
Totally delicious!!!!
I loooove it, it is one of the tastiest teas I have ever had and I have love to have it when I'm at work it makes me feel amazing also