BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Diet White Tea with Raspberry is the perfect drink for your active, healthy lifestyle with the light, clean taste of white tea, a touch of raspberry and no sugar.

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, White And Green Tea, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor).

Lipton® Diet White Iced Tea With Raspberry
  • "I love this tea it's so refreshing and it's so much better for me then drinking soda !" in 1 review
  • "I belive that this drink is really good and it as a great impact on people that love rasberry ice tea" in 1 review
  • "it was a hot day in Florida when i decided to try this , it was refreshing and not heavy , the taste of the raspberry was pleasing and didn't over take the refreshing taste of the tea i recommend it to anyone " in 1 review
  • "This tea is Awesome 😍 It's worth every penny waste, if you want to stop drinking sodas this is def a go to " in 1 review
ashlee p.
This is the only raspberry ice tea that is an obnoxiously sweet. Even if they started charging a ridiculous amount for this tea I would not drink any other type a raspberry tea. I always recommend this tea and it’s a beach favorite.
Tina L.
These Diet Lipton iced tea tastes pretty good considering the fact that it’s a diet drink. They don’t taste bland or anything. I actually enjoy drinking this drink and the sweet smell of raspberry is very nice.
Alaina L.
Easley, SC
I love these teas! They definitely taste better cold, but I still think they could use more raspberry flavoring. They are refreshing and good for the price, but there is still room for improvement!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
When I was in highschool they got rid of all of the soda machines so i had to find a new drink of choice to replace my diet mountain dew. This was my replacement and I drink (one sometimes 2) every day of highscool. It is so incredibly refreshing with such a delicious raspberry taste that is in no way subtle but not overpowering at the same time. 10/10
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this beverage isn't terrible but it is not the best i have had - the taste is kind of bland but on a nice hot summer day it's refreshing but it has to be super cold or else i wouldn't drink it. i know everyone is different and their taste buds react differently but to me this isn't at the top of my favorite drinks list.
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Love this product! It's so refreshing on a hot summer day! I love to put them in the freezer and get them almost slushy type and drink them while I'm outside doing Yard work! My husband takes them to work and my son enjoys them daily! I get them at Walmart most of the time, my local dollar store is a little higher priced and most times don't carry the diet berry
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great drink and very tasty. I like green tea so having it in any form isn't a big deal for me. This doesn't have a lot of the additives that a lot of other diet drinks have so if you're watching your weight you would love this. The different flavours are an added bonus and this one is my fave
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I usually reach for just the plain flavored diet tea but the raspberry is always a good switch up! I love Lipton teas but they have so much sugar! But the diets don't and taste even better in my opinion! Still all the caffeine I'm looking for in a tea, without all that sugar! A great refresher in the summer's at the lake!
Forbes F.
Marrero
I LOVE this stuff. It became my favorite thing to drink when I went on vacation in Texas. BUT I can't find it in my area anywhere, I've literally looked at every local grocery store! I highly recommend this drink its amazing. It helped me stop soft drinks but I'd like to do that again.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I love Lipton, their drinks are very refreshing and tasty. All the flavors of your tea are very good.
I like it very much because it really is refreshing, there are few drinks of this type that I always want to have at home to drink whenever I want
Cassandra M.
Anyone know where to find the non diet ones?
Maria R.