BY LIPTON

Lipton?? Diet Raspberry White Tea- 12 PK.
Easy open.
Tear along the dotted lines.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
Naturally protective antioxidants?.
AOX?.
74mg of flavonoid antioxidants per serving.
Lipton bottles are now better for the environment.**
**Contains 20% less plastic than our previous bottles.
Visit liptontea.com to learn more.
Smart choices program guiding food choices?.
0 calories per serving.
About 25 serving per package.
12-16.9 fl oz bottles (202 fl oz) 12-500ml bottles (6L). see more...

• How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low! 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
Sure wish that I could purchase Lipton Raspberry White Tea 12-pack in my local grocery store. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Lipton Raspberry White Tea. I highly recommend it to those who haven't tried it yet. Lipton blenders are masters.
Nikki A.
Winston Salem , NC
Delicious and LOW IN CALORIES. A perfect summer/afternoon drink! Tastes amazing and is good for you!
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
Love the Lipton Tea products. This is my second favorite. The taste is amazing not to sweet or bitter. Really recommend if you like whitetea or raspberrys
Danielle An Y.
Newton Falls, OH
I love all the Lipton teas they are not to strong or over powering and not to sweet like other brands.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
My dad buys these when they are on sale they ate light And refreshingespecially during the summer time.
Kayla S.
Seattle, WA
I love the white tea!! The raspberry flavor is great and it doesn't have that horrible artificial sweetener taste. Definitely recommend to my friends
maddy h.
Tastes delicious. Great to have in the fridge during the summer. Nice light taste and I like to add a lemon to it.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I don't drink enough water. This stuff I will guzzle by the case! I haven't seen this one in years!
halie l.
Mogadore, OH
It's rare that you find an excellent tasting zero calorie beverage. I can easily substitute Lipton's white tea raspberry instead of drinking a pop and get the same satisfaction. It is a must have for me!
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Foodie Expert
Not zero calories (5 calories). It tastes so good and is a very refreshing drink! Cheaper to buy in bulk at a grocery store and goes on sale a lot. I absolutely love the Lipton diet teas and loved all of the flavors that I have tried!
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low!
Wai Lin M.
Foodie Expert
How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?