Lipton® Diet Raspberry Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sandra C.

BY LIPTON #86 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Natural and artificial flavor. For total iced tea refreshment, there's nothing like the genuine taste of Lipton. Lipton Diet Iced Tea makes the most delicious iced tea for you and your family. Only 5 calories per serving! Lipton Diet Raspberry Iced Tea.Enjoy all the delicious taste of fresh raspberries in this Lipton® Iced Tea, without the sugar or the calories.

Maltodextrin, Instant Tea Powder, Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Aspartame* (Sweetener), Acesulfame Potassium (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide (Prevents Caking), Sweetened With A Nutritive Sweetener And A Non-nutritive Sweetener, Sweetened With A Nutritive Sweetener, Sweetened With A Non-nutritive Sweetener,

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this stuff! The raspberry flavor is good but not too strong. It is sweet without being too much or overpowering. It’s super easy to make, just mix it with ice water. You can make big batches or just a single cup as well as make it as strong or as weak as you like. The price is wonderful and it lasts me a decent amount of time.
Drew S.
Canton, IL
I'm not a big tea fan, at all. I love this diet raspberry tea and drink it all the time. I love the powder, it's easy to mix, and you can put a little mix in a plastic bag and make a drink ion the go without having to take the whole container.
My mother used to purchase this all the time when I used to live at home. It was a hit then and it still is now that I am married and have my own family. Very refreshing for any day and any for any family.
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
This is one of my favorite teas! The yeast is to die for! The price is only about 4 dollars for a can! The packaging makes you want to buy it! It met my expectations
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
This was good. Not my favorite, but not the worst. It's very sweet, and is almost overpowering. If it wasn't SO bitter tasting, it'd be perfect. The packaging is cute, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I started buying this when I could no longer find the diet peach. This is good but as good as the peach. It's sweet but without real sugar. It's easy to drink a lot of but it makes a lot. I like I can make a cup or a giant jug for parties. It's easy to find and it goes on sale at the super market.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Not my favorite Lipton iced tea b7 t very good nonetheless, just be ready for some serious raspberry flavor so if you're into tea more than the actual flavors they out in it, try plain green iced tea or plain black tea and lemon. It is diet though, that is a plus.
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
Yummy! I love the raspberry flavor. It's my favorite. Not too strong or sweet. But no need to add sugar. Cute packaging. That's not what caught my eye though. I just know the brand. I wish the crystals would dissolve easier. They go to the bottom of the glass a lot.
Danielle N.
Richmond, KY
My family loves this iced tea and we can't find it in the grocery stores anywhere. So Amazon is a very convenient way to get it shipped right to our house! Great refreshing taste.
Susanna T.
Marquette, MI
This tea is very refreshing and does not taste like a diet tea. My expectations was that it would be bland, but it surpassed those instantly. The tea calories are wonderful!

back