Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#173 in Tea
Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea.
Photos (2)
Monica E.
Monica E.

I am a diabetic, so i have to be careful of everything i eat and drink. This diet tea doesn't raise my sugar, and it tastes great!!! I try to get these at bulk item stores, like Sams or Costco. The problen with most sugar free items is that it tends to taste Sweeter than their regular counterparts. This drink isn't overly sweet. I recommend this if you are trying to cut down on your sugar consumption.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN

I love the fact this has no calories in it, and it's pretty yummy. I drink 1 of these a day without having to feel guilty. And they put your sweet tooth away. I usually buy in 12 packs, or 24 packs at sams club, they aren't expensive at all. The more you buy, he ,ore you save on products like these. Lipton is my go to for tea.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Sinclairville

I'm not a big fan of diet drinks, but this is good as far as diet drinks go. It's light and crisp and I really enjoy one in the summer when I am in the mood for something more than just water. It's only 5 calories so I don't have to feel guilty. You can find them in bulk for cheap.
madeline l.
madeline l.
Gray, LA

Nice and refreshing, just a tad too much syrupy flavoring. Would recommend coming out with more flavors, raspberry or a blueberry would be awesome. Nice packaging.
Would definitely buy this product again. And recommend to others.
I'm writing this So I can finally submit.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Newport, NC

I'm not a fan of ice tea in a bottle. I always feel as though it taste to much like lemon. I tried the liston peach tea and fell in love. It has a great peach taste to it. Along with it being diet so there's not a ton of sugar. It's great for quenching your thirst.
Harli S.
Harli S.
Glendale, AZ

Love the taste, Very refreshing and crisp. Leaves you feeling great, Wonderful taste for adults and even the kids like it. Very cheap in price which means you can buy in bulk to have plenty lying around the fridge . Great for a hot summer day, definitely recommend.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I drink mostly water, but when I want something different this is my go to. It doesn't have a sour or bitter taste like some diet drinks do, and is very refreshing. I don't like the regular because of all the sugar but the diet is really good.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Lipton is my favorite tea brand as its not too strong or too weak, but just right. The peach flavor is perfect and refreshing for summer and the beach. The diet taste isn't noticeable and doesn't leave you full of guilt to have more than one!
Tricia F.
Tricia F.

This is a good grab-n-go tea drink. It is sweet, but not too sweet. The tea taste is mild enough for non-tea drinkers. The peach taste is the mail taste. One bottle is satisfying enough. Would recommend and buy again.
Pilar R.
Pilar R.

This is an absolute #beachbagmusthave I prefer the regular non diet one but both are good. I literally stop by the gas station and pick one of these up every time before heading to the beach!

Join Now