Lipton Diet Peach Iced Tea 20 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Teresa S.Lipton Diet Peach Iced Tea 20 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Anne M.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea. see more...

Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Love me some peach tea. But Iļø donā€™t love all the calories. Lipton is the king of sweet tea & their diet peach tea does not disappoint. Delicious taste, crisp, refreshing, not artificial tasting. Highly recommend.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I usually buy the 12 pack because itā€™s only $5 and these are DELICIOUS!! This is coming from someone whoā€™s obsessed with Olive Gardens peach tea. This has 5 calories, no sugar, and DOES taste sweet.
Tiffany V.
This is a great peach flavored tea. There are not many calories which is always a plus, and it still has quite a bit of flavor just without all of the extra sugar.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I recently started counting carbs in an attempt to lose some weight and get my insulin resistance more under control. I also wanted to cut out carbonation and aspartame. Trying to find non-carbonated, sugar-free drinks with no aspartame has been a huge challenge!! Lipton saved the day! I love their diet flavored teas and love that there's no aspartame. The peach tea is my absolute favorite. Here's a tip though: if you buy the powder version to make at home, it does contain aspartame. Grrr!
Sarah Z.
I drink the 16.9 fl oz bottles of this that come in a pack and I love the taste and the low calories! It's a great flavor for summer, but I enjoy it year-round. I try to watch my calorie in-take, but I'm often in the mood for a flavored drink, not just water. This is perfect for that. The only issue I have with this is the amount of sodium, so I try not to drink more than one or two bottles per day.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
I love the fact this has no calories in it, and it's pretty yummy. I drink 1 of these a day without having to feel guilty. And they put your sweet tooth away. I usually buy in 12 packs, or 24 packs at sams club, they aren't expensive at all. The more you buy, he ,ore you save on products like these. Lipton is my go to for tea.
Jennifer J.
I drink mostly water, but when I want something different this is my go to. It doesn't have a sour or bitter taste like some diet drinks do, and is very refreshing. I don't like the regular because of all the sugar but the diet is really good.
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I only recently discovered this drink and I love it! It has an amazing taste without the bitter artificial sugar flavor. It is calorie and carb free! I will buy this as long as it's on the shelf. Definitely recommend it!
Tricia F.
This is a good grab-n-go tea drink. It is sweet, but not too sweet. The tea taste is mild enough for non-tea drinkers. The peach taste is the mail taste. One bottle is satisfying enough. Would recommend and buy again.
Meagan B.
Etna , OH
First found it at my grandmas house and tried it because I'm a buff for peach flavored anything. Met my expectations immediately. Been buying a 12 pack ever since. Refreshing and a nice taste.