BY LIPTON

Lipton® Mixed Berry Diet Green Tea.
Natural flavors.
AOX™ with tea flavonoids** and antioxidant*™.
*Vitamin C.
12 16.9 oz bottles.
12-16.9 fl oz bottles (202.8 fl oz) 12-500 ml bottles (6L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I honestly don’t care for tea very much. I decided to try this out because I heard green tea can help with weight loss. I was surprised I actually liked the flavor! The mixed berry is my favorite flavor!
Sali M.
If you love to drink cold sweet teas, then I recommend you to try Lipton berry mix diet green tea and Lipton peach Sweet tea. Both of the teas are my favorite and suggest both, but my most favorite go to teas is the Lipton berry diet green tea. This is one of my favorite green teas out there. My cousin is the one who suggested I should try it. To be honest I thought it would taste bad or leave a after taste because it was diet and green tea. After, I tried it I was surprised to find out it was very taste. I love that it does not leave a after taste like some of the sweet teas I tried. For a diet green tea this has the perfect sweetness to it. It taste really good when it's icy. Lipton® Sparkling Berry Iced Green Tea.
Ashlynn M.
Greenwood, IN
I'm not a huge tea or even green tea fan. I can't remember why I decided to try this (I think I tried it because someone gave one to me). Anyways - it tastes so good. I am pretty much only a fan of the Mix Berry flavor but I love the diet version because of the macros on the back are basically 0. I use this just to drink or for the juice in my smoothies instead of fruit juice. Pretty much have to have this in the house at all times. Better thing is the prices, its like under $5 for a whole case at Kroger.  Lipton Diet Mixed Berry Green Tea- 12 PK
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I love love LOVE this tea. I drink a bottle almost every day and it gives me a great change from plain water. I like the flavor and I think it is very refreshing on hot summer days. I get it at Walmart or really anywhere that sells basic beverages and it's very affordable.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
I used to HATE green tea but I tried this and it became my favorite! I was worried because I couldn't find it for awhile in stores, but I just found it today in walmart and I'm so happy! Which is why I'm writing this review. The green tea taste isn't overwhelming, and I'm addicted!
Mackenzie L.
Providence , RI
Foodie Expert
I wanted to drink green tea for health reasons but I could never find a taste that I like. I enjoy this tea but the green taste is very subtle- it's more fruity! The price for a 12 pack is decent. It's a great way to choose healthier drinks with great taste.
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
Foodie Expert
I love to buy these in the Summer and freeze them because they are so good and have a "berry" good taste ;)! I think they're cheap and the perfect Summer drink. I buy these a lot and would definitely recommend your to try them!
Stephanie D.
I don't feel guilty enjoying this tea, nor bad about giving it to my kids. It's refreshing, great taste, and is my go to over pop and sparkling water. It's well worth the money and I recommend it as a tea to enjoy.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good!! I used to get the regular green teA, but when I saw this flavor I just had to try it. It exceeded my expectations. I like buying them in packs to get a better value. Would recommend!
morgan m.
Frankfort, KY
We drink this rather than soda in our house. It's light, refreshing, and not too sweet. Green tea can be bitter and this masks that flavor, which is great, since green tea is so good for you.