BY LIPTON #68 in Iced Tea

Lipton Diet Lemon Decaffeinated Iced Tea Mix, 3 oz: 1 gram of carbs per serving 5 calories Sugar free, low calorie Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love the brand but I didn't like this tea. I honestly didn't like the flavor or the taste of it. It needs a lot of improvement if I am ever going to buy this tea again.
Alejandra P.
Foodie Expert
Finding unsweetened tea powder used to be easy. Both Lipton and Nestea made giant canisters of tea powder that you could get in Shoprite or any grocery store. No more. Most retailers only sell the sweetened version. But there’s A LOT of sugar in that. I prefer a less sweet version of my tea and it’s sometimes a nuisance to brew tea bags. With this powder, I can add a half packet of sweetener and I’m good to go – I need just enough to take the bitter edge off while getting the flavor of the tea.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Me gusta por el sabor a limón, aunque no se le siente mucho, me gustaría que el sabor fuera un poco mas intenso, sin embargo está dentro de mis opciones, aunque un poquito caro. Recomiendo esta marca en general.
Brooke R.
California, CA
Perfect diet tea in the world from your local grocery stores. I always keep 2 in my cabinet because I usually have a cup every morning. The lemon in it tastes perfect and I don't have to go out and buy lemons to put in it. Adding a dash of honey also is yummy but it's already sweet enough.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't typically like lemon flavored tea. But this one is pretty refreshing. It mixes easily with warm water. There is no bitter taste. I find it a good replacement for regular Lipton tea.
Julie K.
This is my summer drink that I absolutely love love love.  It is easy to make for a family and all the kids love having it on hand.  Thank you for the good value that is very affordable.  I would definitely reccommend it to another family that is on the go.
Alexandra Y.
Foodie Expert
i enjoy all lipton products, but this in particular is excelent! is for diet which is perfect for those who like to stay health and is descaffeinate which is great for drink it at night without infleunce in my sleep, and tastes really good.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
This is awesome! I love the healthier option for tea the only down fall to this is that we don't have many options to find it around where I live. Most of the time I have to order it on amazon to get the lemon and raspberry.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea helps keep me on my diet by acting as a substitute for soda. I love the sweet flavor and the low calorie count and it's a whole lot cheaper than buying soda. I would recommend this to anyone who loves lemon iced tea!
Melissa V.
I got this diet product by accident I didn't read the label correctly but I tried it anyway, this product tastes sweet but at the same time you can tell it's a diet drink by the taste of it. At first it's not so bad but after a while you get the diet taste of it.
Christine M.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like diet drink?